Review10Best compares the best mattress toppers in the Netherlands and nominates the one by CosyCo as the best mattress topper. In our mattress toppers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different mattress toppers and follow our recommendation on which mattress topper to buy in the Netherlands in 2020. With the mattress topper comparison, you can be sure to buy the best mattress topper on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate mattress topper buying guide
- View our mattress topper picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about mattress toppers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best mattress topper for your mattress will provide a number of benefits, from adding extra comfort to helping preserve its condition for longer, so it’s certainly a product worth investing in for most. However, finding the best mattress toppers isn’t the easiest, as there are many things that need to be considered before making the final decision. Take a look at the guide below for advices on how to find the best topper for your bed:
What are mattress toppers?
A mattress topper is bedding product fitted on top of a mattress to provide extra depth and comfort. Working as an extension of the mattress itself, the materials used in a mattress topper are designed to provide cushioning so that the mattress itself becomes a bit more relaxing to rest on. Additionally, they offer a protective layer for a mattress, absorbing sweat and allergens such as dead skin cells, as well as any possible spillage.
Why should you buy a good mattress topper?
A good mattress topper is well worth your money, as it not only adds more comfort to a mattress but can help maintain its longevity by acting as a protective cover, absorbing sweat and dust mites so that the mattress doesn’t. Should your mattress start to feel uncomfortable, you can easily grab a mattress cover to add a more comfortable layer on top. While only temporary, it’s a much cheaper than replacing the entire mattress. Better still, even the best mattress toppers are affordable for most, so you can enjoy these benefits without having to spend a fortune!
How to choose the right mattress topper?
Available in a variety of sizes and materials, it’s important to know what to look for when trying to find the best mattress topper as there is a fair amount of choice out there! It’s not a case of one size fits all, so be sure to consider some of the following when choosing the right toppers:
- Size: An obvious thing to consider, you will want to make sure your new mattress topper is the best possible fit! They’re available in all the standard mattress sizes, so be sure to check your mattress before buying a topper if you’re unsure of the size.
- Materials: A great mattress topper can consist of any number of materials, with produces featuring different textures and fillings. It is mostly down to personal preference, as there is no standard for what is the most comfortable, although some are more suitable for certain situations. For example, synthetic materials such as hollow fibre will provide additional support, which is the best mattress topper for older mattresses losing their density, while microfibre is a better-suited material for adding softness.
- Allergies: If you want a mattress topper to help relieve allergies caused by dust mites and the like, be sure to select an appropriate topper. For example, a wool mattress topper will deter dust mites, while others are designed with hypoallergic properties.
What is the best kind of mattress topper in the Netherlands?
Mattress toppers are available in many different materials, with each one offering their own set of benefits that will appeal to certain people. So, be aware of the difference when choosing the best mattress topper for your needs:
- Memory Foam Mattress Toppers: The perfect mattress topper for additional support, memory foam forms around the shape of the body, offering fantastic comfort that is great for anyone with joint issues. However, it’s one of the more expensive covers, but also one of the most durable too.
- Wool Mattress Toppers: As it’s a natural material, wool mattress toppers are ideal for anyone suffering from allergies as they don’t attract dust-mites. The material is also very comfortable, especially in warm temperatures, making it a great mattress topper during summer.
- Feather Mattress Toppers: Typically made from duck or goose feathers, this type of mattress topper is one of the most comfortable and luxurious out there. However, it may not be suitable for older mattresses with lumps or for anyone seeking support for joints.
- Egg Crate Mattress Toppers: One of the oldest types of mattress topper, they offer the perfect balance between comfort, support, and affordability. They are also compact and lightweight, so can be easily removed whenever need be.
Top 10 list of mattress toppers in the Netherlands (July 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their mattress toppers rank and which mattress topper is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/07/03 01:37. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best mattress toppers