Review10Best compares the best hardside luggage in Spain and selects the one by NUMADA as the best luggage. In a hardside luggage buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different luggage and see a recommendation on which hardside luggage to buy in Spain in 2023. By considering the top list of luggage, you can find the best hardside luggage and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate hardside luggage buying guide
- View the hardside luggage picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to luggage
Looking for the best hardside luggage but are unsure what you need? Choosing luggage can be difficult, with so many styles, sizes, and materials to choose from, so knowing what you need and what to look for makes the entire process much easier. Be sure to check out our handy buying guide below, it has all the information that you need to know to find the best hardcase luggage for any occasion.
What are hardside luggage?
Hardside luggage is a type of suitcase made from rigid materials. The outside has a hard shell that isn’t flexible like a softside suitcase, with the robust material offering extra protection to the belongings inside.
Why should you buy a good hardside luggage?
There are many reasons to buy hardside luggage, with the most obvious being that it offers additional protection for your belongings, which is a huge advantage when travelling with fragile items like electronics. Another key benefit is that the best hardside luggage is generally more durable than soft-sided variants. Also, as the material is much stronger and easier to clean, it tends to last much longer than other types of luggage.
How to choose the right hardside luggage?
Here are a few things to consider when you are looking for the best hardcase luggage:
- Capacity: As with any luggage, you should always consider the capacity and whether it’s suitable for your needs. Think about how long you are travelling for, as the longer you are travelling the more capacity you will require.
- Size: Beyond the capacity, you should look at the overall size of any luggage you are thinking of buying. Is it going to be easy to carry around? Will it be too large for carry-on luggage? Would two smaller suitcases be more suitable than sharing a large single suitcase? Think about how the size will impact your travelling.
- Purpose: Consider what you need the hardside luggage for before buying, as it makes finding something suitable much easier and less time-consuming. For instance, if you are travelling for work then try looking for a small hard-sided suitcase that can double as carry-on, while anyone travelling with family may require a large suitcase.
- Material: Hardside luggage is made from a variety of materials so there are several options to consider. Some are very affordable and great for most people, with polycarbonate being a great mid-range option that offers a nice balance between durability and affordability. Aluminium is very strong but also expensive, while plastics like PVC and ABS are affordable yet not the most durable.
What is the best kind of hardside luggage in Spain?
Here are the two most common types of hardside luggage that you can buy online:
- Hardside Suitcases: Hardside suitcases come in many shapes and sizes, with various materials used to create the hard exterior. Some materials are tougher than others but may increase the price, such as polycarbonate and aluminium.
- Hardside Carry-On: This is basically any suitcase or hard-sided backpack that is small enough to qualify for carry-on luggage. Many hardcase suitcases are compact and lightweight that they mare for great carry-on luggage for short-term trips.
Top 10 list of hardside luggage in Spain (December 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their hardside luggage. Which luggage is the best?
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best luggage, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a hardside luggage test. Last Update: 2023/12/02.