Review10Best compares the best printers in Spain and selects the one by HP as the best printer. In a printer buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different printers and see a recommendation on which printer to buy in Spain in 2021. By considering the top list of printers, you can find the best printers and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate printer buying guide
- View the printer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to printers
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Printers have come a long way in recent years. There is now a huge variety of devices out there, making it challenging to find the best printer. Different printers will offer different features and benefits, so it’s important to know how you intend to use the device in order to find the best printer for your needs.
What are printers?
A printer is a device that prints text and images from a computer onto a sheet of paper. The best printers aren’t even that expensive thanks to huge advancements in technology, resulting in many devices that differ in size, speed, and functionality.
Why should you buy a good printer?
A printer is a very useful device for anyone that owns a computer, as it allows them to print out text documents, photographs, spreadsheets, graphics etc. The best printers do not cost anywhere near as much as they used to, so it is an affordable investment that allows you to get even more from your computer and other electronic devices. Whether you need it for work or personal use, a printer is a great investment that will last many years.
How to choose the right printer?
Given how much printers have been developed in recent years, it’s possible to find a good printer for a very reasonable price. Most home printers offer a range of features and functions that many will find useful, while specialized printers may be more appealing to people that need it for work or studies. Here are some things to consider when looking for the best printer:
- Connectivity: Modern printers are typically wireless, being able to quickly connect to computer devices through a wireless network. More recent printer models have advanced connectivity options, such as connecting to laptops, tablets and camera devices, which may be something to consider if you plan on printing a lot of personal photographs.
- Speed: Printers will print at varying speeds depending on the type, so think about how fast you need to print your documents. For instance, if you are printing in high volumes then you will need a faster printing speed than if you were printing infrequently. Pages per minute is how printer speeds are measured for text documents, while images per minute refers to the speed for printing graphics.
- Ink Cartridges: Printers have different types of ink cartridges, and they can often be expensive to replace depending on the printer. You may find that cheaper printers actually require more expensive ink cartridges, whereas the opposite is said for costlier models. So you will want to find the right balance. Also, certain types of ink cartridges will provide a lower yield per page, but this won’t be much of an issue if you are using it infrequently. For those intending to print photographs, a printer with inkjet cartridges is better suited as it produces much more vibrant, high-quality images.
What is the best kind of printer in Spain?
There are few kinds of printers to buy, so finding the best printer for your needs will depend on how you plan on using it.
- Inkjet Printers: An inkjet printer is perhaps the best for everyday home use. Whether it’s for school, university, or just the odd print out at home, inkjet printers offer a cost-effective option as they are relatively inexpensive and cartridges can be replaced without breaking the bank. They are also the best printers for photographs and colored images.
- Laser Printers: When it comes to high volume printing, a laser printer is your best option. Predominately used in offices, they are still a great printer for home use as well, especially for households that will use it frequently. However, they are best suited for black and white document printing, making them less suitable for photos and images. Cartridges will be costlier to replace compared to inkjet, but they do produce a higher page yield so it may end up most cost-effective over the long-term for those planning on printing in high volumes.
- All-in-one Printers: These printers offer the most in terms of functions, making them a fine choice for anyone that intends to print, copy, scan etc. They are available in both laser and inkjet options, making it easy to find a device with your preferred ink.
Top 10 list of printers in Spain (August 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their printers. Which printer is the best?
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best printers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a printer test. Last Update: 2021/08/04.
Other reviews related to printers