Review10Best compares the best bathroom cleaners in Switzerland and selects the one by Meister Proper as the best bathroom cleaner. In a bathroom cleaner buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different bathroom cleaners and see a recommendation on which bathroom cleaner to buy in Switzerland in 2021. By considering the top list of bathroom cleaners, you can find the best bathroom cleaners and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate bathroom cleaner buying guide
- View the bathroom cleaner picks and see how they rank in the top list
Go to the ranking →
(skip buying guide)
It is always worth buying the best bathroom cleaners to guarantee a clean and germ-free bathroom. But with so many products that complete many different jobs, it’s not always obvious which bathroom cleaners are best suited for your bathroom. Check out this handy buying guide for all the tips and info you need to find the best bathroom cleaners for your home:
What are bathroom cleaners?
A bathroom cleaner is an umbrella term for a variety of cleaning agents designed for cleaning bathrooms. They can differ quite significantly in ingredients and purpose, ranging from multi-purpose cleaners that clean various surfaces in the bathroom to specialized cleaning products for cleaning a bath, sink or toilet. Many different chemicals are utilized for bathroom cleaners, while there are also natural products that are chemical free.
Why should you buy a good bathroom cleaner?
The best bathroom cleaner is necessary for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of a bathroom without effort. Bacteria build-ups are high in a bathroom, especially when left uncleaned, so it is very important to use quality bathroom cleaners to keep things clean and healthy.
Bathroom cleaners are also designed for specific jobs that may be required in your bathroom. For instance, if water is not draining quickly from a bath then you will require a drain cleaner product, while other surface cleaners are needed for removing or preventing limescale build ups.
How to choose the right bathroom cleaner?
With so many products available, it can be overwhelming trying to find the best bathroom cleaners for your home. Here are some things to think about that will make it easier to choose the right bathroom cleaner:
- Purpose: All bathroom cleaners will clean and disinfect to some degree, but some are designed for specialist tasks such as unblocking drains, cleaning glass surfaces, or cleaning toilet bowls. If there is a certain cleaning problem you have, then look for specialist cleaners that can address the issue quickly. Multi-purpose cleaners are more about general cleaning, so there are probably more choices available in this regard. For instance, there are many great multi-purpose surface cleaners, which are a good bathroom cleaner to have for regular cleaning throughout the bathroom. Think about what cleaners you need most and what job they perform. Whether a single form of cleaning or multi-purpose cleaner - take your time to choose the most suitable options for your cleaning needs.
- Ingredients: If you don’t like the chemical odor left by many bathroom cleaner products, then it’s worth investigating their ingredients to ensure you get something less off-putting. Natural bathroom cleaners are free from any chemicals and offer great results, although they often lack the cleaning power of chemical cleaners. Another important factor with ingredients is how harmful they may be. Some feature ingredients that can be hazardous to humans, so be mindful of this when looking at products. Always check labels and look out for any toxic or hazard warnings, and stay clear if you want to avoid any risks when cleaning.
What is the best kind of bathroom cleaner in Switzerland?
There are countless types of great bathroom cleaners to buy, any of which may be best for cleaning your bathroom:
- Abrasive Cleaners: These bathroom cleaners are designed to remove heavy build ups and disinfect surfaces by scrubbing away with a brush or cloth. Being abrasive makes it easier to scrub, with products available in liquid and powdered forms.
- Floor Cleaners: Much the same as general floor cleaners, these are used to clean disinfect floors in the bathroom, which can feature a build-up of footprints, skin, hair, and various cosmetic products.
- Toilet Cleaners: A specialist cleaner for removing dirt and germs from toilet bowls, these are usually one of the most used bathroom cleaners. So it's worth buying a quality product for a clean toilet. They come in many forms, including liquid, gel, and disposable tablets. Usually requires a good toilet brush to apply the cleaner.
- Shower, Bath & Sink Cleaners: A specialist surface cleaner designed for removing build-ups on bath, sink, and shower surfaces. Often tend to be less powerful than other cleaners to ensure surfaces aren’t damaged while still removing everyday dirt build-ups.
- Glass Cleaners: The best bathroom cleaner for cleaning glass surfaces without leaving any streaks. Tend to be sold as a spray, and some are designed as multi-purpose surface cleaners.
- Drain Cleaners: Blocked drains are common in bathrooms, so a drain cleaner is one of the best bathroom cleaners for addressing this issue. Most are poured into a bath or sink drain and left for a while to break down the blockages and restore proper drainage.
Top 10 list of bathroom cleaners in Switzerland (January 2021)
The top 10 list shows how brands and their bathroom cleaners compare. Which bathroom cleaner is the best?
- In a handy format.
- Can be used on all washable surfaces.
- Gentle on surfaces.
- Box contents: 1 x 750 ml disinfectant spray with ocean fresh fragrance from Sagrotan…
- For 100 years, Sagrotan has been providing hygienic cleanliness at home and protects…
- Hygiene that you can smell and see: leaves a hygienically clean ocean fresh frag…
- Please note: the pictures may show slight differences to the actual item.
- For a pleasant fresh scent after each use.
- Cut the refill bag at the spout opening, transfer the entire bag contents into the…
- Box contents: 1 x 600 ml Cillit Bang active foam bath cleaner / spray cleaner for…
- 2 x faster spraying: the extra wide head of the spray bottle allows a large application…
- Even stubborn dirt is quickly removed by the bathroom cleaner with power formula…
- Box contents: 1 x 750 ml Cillit Bang natural power cleaner bath, uncompromising sustainability…
- Flash blank in no time: thanks to the practical spray head, the application is very…
- Naturally powerful: the cleaning agent is certified with the EU Ecolabel, the ingredients…
- Fresh citrus fragrance cleaning spray
- Provides radiant purity throughout the home
- Removes dirt such as soap residue or water stains in the bathroom.
- Ideal for regular use in the bathroom and kitchen.
- For a variety of surfaces, perfect for cleaning kitchen and bathroom
- Removes soap residue and other deposits in the bathroom
- 100% recycled plastic bottle
- Not tested on animals, contains no animal ingredients, B Corp certified, EU Ecolabel…
- Free from VOCs, synthetic fragrances and chlorine bleach.
- Please note: the pictures may show slight differences to the actual item.
- Easy to use: cut the refill bag at the spout opening, transfer the entire bag contents…
- Ideal for cleaning throughout the bathroom and toilet. Even sensitive surfaces such…
* Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a bathroom cleaner test. Last Update 2021/01/17 00:16 o'clock.