Review10Best compares the best BB creams in Switzerland and nominates the one from Garnier as the best BB cream. In our BB creams review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different BB creams and follow our recommendation on which BB cream to buy in Switzerland in 2019. With the BB cream comparison, you can be sure to buy the best BB cream on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate BB cream buying guide
- View our BB cream picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to BB creams
- Watch recommended videos about BB creams
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The versatile BB creams are used all over the world for its magic effects and hailed as the wonder of beauty products. No matter your skin type, wearing the best BB cream is a great option to beautify the face and enhance the appearance of your skin while providing other effects that protect and keep it healthy without clogging your skin pores.
What are BB creams?
Throw in a good moisturizer, a good sunscreen, a good primer, a good concealer, and a good foundation, and puff, a BB cream. A BB cream, which actually means 'Blemish Balm' or 'Beauty Balm,' is basically a skin care product that provides the combined effects of keeping the skin moisturized like a good face moisturizer, SPF like a good sunscreen, and the color coverage effect like a good foundation. They are just the all in one beauty cream that contains all beauty benefits.
Why should you buy a good BB cream?
There are several likable reasons why you should get a BB cream. These face-nourishing beauty balms have multiple effects on the skin that includes protecting the skin with a thin layer of SPF. The best BB creams guard against a dry skin by moisturizing and locking the moisture in even in dry weather conditions, tones your skin evenly, conceals blemishes, so you get even younger looks, and gives your skin more nourishment and a beautiful appearance.
How to choose the right BB cream?
There are several types of BB creams, and we understand that choosing the right BB cream for your skin type may be a little puzzling. So here are some hints that will guide you in making the right choice in picking the best BB cream:
- Skin Type: Although all BB cream works to enhance the appearance of your skin and provide care for it, you need to use a good cream that will be most suitable for your skin type to get the best results and to prevent irritation or damage to your skin. The best BB cream for your friend may not be the best for you if you have different skin types. Be sure to look out for BB creams that will work best for your skin type.
- Age: It may come as a surprise to some that age does affect the right BB cream for you. You will need a BB cream with a high amount of anti-ageing agents if you're over 40 years. Use the creams with have constituents that deposit a thick layer of oil film on your skin. This is because these tend to hide wrinkles and make your skin look younger and fresher. Those below the age may prefer to use BB creams with constituents that deposit a thin layer of oil film on your skin.
- Skin Tone: Your skin tone will also determine what BB cream to go for. With the right BB cream, you don't need to mix multiple colors to find the perfect match for your skin color. Choose BB creams with colors that blend and even your skin tone. Applying creams that do not blend well with your skin make a complete mess.
What is the best kind of BB cream in Switzerland?
Here is a quick guide on what type of BB cream to buy:
- BB Creams for Dry Skin: If you've got a dry skin type, then you should look out for BB creams with hydrating agents. Having dry skin? Read more about BB creams for Dry Skin.
- BB Creams for Oily Skin: BB creams with oil free constituents are the best for anyone with this type of skin. Having oily skin? Read more about BB creams for Oily Skin.
Top 10 list of BB creams in Switzerland (May 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their BB creams rank and which BB cream is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 1.14 CHF). Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/05/22 18:12 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Other reviews related to BB creams
Recommended Video about the best BB creams