Review10Best compares the best brain teasers in Switzerland and selects the one by GICO as the best brain teaser. In a brain teaser buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different brain teasers and see a recommendation on which brain teaser to buy in Switzerland in 2021. By considering the top list of brain teasers, you can find the best brain teasers and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate brain teaser buying guide
- View the brain teaser picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
There are many great brain teasers available, so there is certainly no lack of options if you’re looking to buy one. Fun, enjoyable, and very stimulating, there are plenty of reasons to grab a brain teaser, but with so many different types of puzzles to choose from it can be a struggle to pick just one!
So, if you’re looking for the best brain teaser possible, it helps to know a few things such as what you want from the puzzle and who will be playing it. Check out this handy buying guide for everything you need to know to get the best brain teaser!
What are brain teasers?
A brain teaser is a problem or puzzle that needs to be solved, usually in an entertaining fashion. There are many types of brain teasers out there, but the most popular products sold today include the likes of 3D jigsaw puzzles, toy mazes, puzzle cubes, and various other puzzle toys and gadgets.
Why should you buy a good brain teaser?
The best brain teasers are not just fun to solve, but also a great form of mental stimulation. While the effects vary depending on the type of brain teaser, benefits include increased brain activity, improved concentration, and generally exercising the brain to react and think much faster.
Plus, once you get a great brain teaser you can spend hours trying to solve it, so once you do this you get a great sense of satisfaction and achievement.
How to choose the right brain teaser?
Finding the best brain teaser is all down to the player and their preferences, so you may want to think about a few things before you buy something. Here’s some things worth considering:
- Kids or Adults: Brain teasers are great for people of all ages, but not all products will be suitable for every age group. For instance, a kid’s brain teaser will be vastly different from adult brain teasers, although there are options in-between that are great for adults and kids playing together. Most good brain teasers have age recommendations, so it’s easy enough to establish how suitable they are.
- Complexity: The best brain teaser puzzles should be great fun but also challenging. However, you won’t get much enjoyment out of a brain teaser if it’s too challenging, so be sure to avoid anything that is too complex, especially if you haven’t played many before.
- Type: Brain teasers fall into a few categories, with the most popular options being mechanical (like a puzzle cube or detangle puzzles) and jigsaws. If you enjoy problem solving and challenging your logic, then mechanical brain teasers are the best choice.
What is the best kind of brain teaser in Switzerland?
There are several types of brain teasers to buy, with some of the most popular including:
- Mechanical Brain Teasers: These brain teasers feature puzzles based in the mechanics of the item. This could involve putting something together (like a burr puzzle), detangling an item (such as metal puzzles), or moving parts to complete a puzzle (e.g. a Rubik’s Cube).
- Board Games: While not all board games are categorised as brain teasers, there are some variants that challenge your logic, memory, dexterity etc. Trivia board games are fine example of this, and board game brain teasers are great fun to play with other people.
- Jigsaws: While they can fall under the mechanical category, jigsaw brain teasers are so popular they are worth mentioning on their own. Most types are 3D jigsaws brain teasers, which require you to visualise the puzzle and use logic and insight to determine how to put it together. These are great brain teasers to play solo or with someone else.
Top 10 list of brain teasers in Switzerland (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their brain teasers. Which brain teaser is the best?
- Original Gico branded products - made in EU.
- All sets have different contents and can be combined.
- On the back of the title page you will find the solution notes.
- In the chic gift box in retro design, the box is the ideal gift for all puzzle experts…
- Practical - also suitable for holidays and on the go. The solutions are easy to understand…
- With the included non-flammable matches in original size, the puzzles can be laid…
- ETA: 10 cloth bag, from each can be another figure building, an instructions (cannot…
- Made from real using strong wood, natural and brown tone with a satin matt seidenglanz.…
- One with on one side printed instructions it to build for etwas should be hard. The…
- Twisting, angling, try out - recognise new ways and go. You can easily solve the…
- The tricky pastime for a little relaxing break in between.
- Metal skill games
- Suitable for children over 6 years - Warning. Not suitable for children under the…
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 12 cm x 7.5 cm, Weight: 270 g.
- We only use wood from environmentally friendly plantations.
- Many applications: see description.
- Fun and cheeky description on the back (English language not guaranteed).
- Timeless fun for young and old.
- Challenging and fun puzzles - Cluebox puzzles are unique and can be solved by thinking…
- Creative Gift Idea - You can present them to your guests to have fun with on a social…
- Finest laser technology for precisely cut individual parts – the material of…
- Dimension - 9 pieces of thinking sports tasks are made of bamboo with a smooth finish.…
- Help children exercise logical thinking and practical ability, to improve spatial…
- Challenging toy, so easy to take apart but difficult to assemble, including instructions…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best brain teasers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a brain teaser test. Last Update: 2021/10/20.