Review10Best compares the best deodorants in Switzerland and nominates the one from Emporium Handels & Vertriebs GmbH as the best deodorant. In our deodorants review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different deodorants and follow our recommendation on which deodorant to buy in Switzerland in 2019. With the deodorant comparison, you can be sure to buy the best deodorant on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate deodorant buying guide
- View our deodorant picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about deodorants
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Buying the best deodorant is often a case of trial and error. With so many different deodorants out there, all of which can offer various benefits, knowing which one is best for your needs usually requires you to try it first. However, this is a quick way to waste money trying to find the best deodorants. Instead, knowing what you need from deodorant and understanding the different options available should make it easy to find the right deodorant for your needs.
What are deodorants?
Deodorants are cosmetic products which can prevent or mask body odor. There are many variations of deodorant that all offer different effects when used. For example, antiperspirant doesn’t just prevent odors, it combats sweating by affecting the sweat glands.
Why should you buy a good deodorant?
A deodorant is great for many things: The most obvious reason to buy a deodorant is to prevent or mask body odor. Using a quality deodorant can prevent bad odors from occurring in the first place, while some are great for masking the smell quickly in case you should notice it. Some people are self-conscious about their body odor and want to prevent it from developing, while others like the pleasant smells of deodorants. In any case, the best deodorants will leave you feeling fresh and smelling great.
How to choose the right deodorant?
Finding the best deodorant for your body is often difficult given the large selection of products. Knowing what to look for in a product can make it much easier to find something that suits your needs. Here are some things to think about when buying deodorant:
- Purpose: One of the easiest ways to find a great deodorant is to ask yourself why you need it. Most people want a deodorant to smell good, while many want to reduce or stop excessive sweating. If you’re concerned with the latter, then an antiperspirant is the best choice.
- Type: There are many different types of deodorant available, so consider which one you would prefer to apply to your body. For instance, spray deodorants are very popular but are usually the costliest, while roll-on deodorant tends to leave fewer marks but often feels rather wet after being applied. Natural deodorant is a newer but increasingly popular option that contains less chemicals.
- Fragrance: There is no best fragrance for deodorant, because it’s all down to personal preference. Some can be rather strong, resembling scents found in perfumes and aftershaves, while others leave a subtler smell. Test the fragrance of a deodorant whenever possible, as there is nothing worse than buying a product you don’t like the smell of.
What is the best kind of deodorant in Switzerland?
There are various types of deodorant available, some of which may be more appealing than others. Here are your options when choosing the best deodorants:
- Standard Deodorant: The most common deodorant sold. It works by killing the bad odors caused by bacteria and by leaving behind a pleasant smell. There are also scentless deodorants which merely prevent bad odors without adding any fragrance.
- Anti-Perspirant: Another very common type of deodorant, antiperspirant can reduce or curb sweating. It works by affecting the sweat glands of the body, making the users sweat less as a result. It comes with various fragrances, although many don’t focus on the scent they leave. This is the best deodorant for anyone that feels they sweet too much.
Top 10 list of deodorants in Switzerland (June 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their deodorants rank and which deodorant is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 1.14 CHF). Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/06/16 05:09 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best deodorants