Review10Best compares the best gym bags in Switzerland and nominates the one from PUMAE|#PUMA as the best gym bag. In our gym bags review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different gym bags and follow our recommendation on which gym bag to buy in Switzerland in 2019. With the gym bag comparison, you can be sure to buy the best gym bag on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate gym bag buying guide
- View our gym bag picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about gym bags
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Regular gym-goers usually need a good gym bag. After all, it’s common practice change in and out of your gym clothes before and after your workouts, so it makes sense to have a designated bag for the job.
The best gym bags are spacious, durable, and come in many styles, so you certainly have plenty of options when buying a new one. Interested in finding the best gym bag out there? Check out this handy buying guide for everything you need to know:
What are gym bags?
A gym bag - often called a duffel bag - is a large bag designed to hold your gym clothes or sports attire. Traditionally cylindrical in design with top closure, a good gym bag is made from durable materials that can withstand holding clothes, shoes, toiletries, and often sports equipment.
Why should you buy a good gym bag?
The best gym bags offer huge amounts of space for storing your gym clothes. This makes going to the gym with a change of clothes much easier, as you have a bag that can carry sportswear, any equipment you need.
A good gym bag is built from durable materials to ensure it survives frequent use, while they can also double as bags for travelling or other activities, making them quite versatile. So, if you regularly visit the gym, play with a sports team, or are planning a short vacation, a quality gym bag is a great investment.
How to choose the right gym bag?
Finding the best gym bag depends entirely on how you plan on using it, so it’s helpful to consider some of the following points when looking for a good gym bag:
- Size: While an obvious thing to consider, there are so many size options for gym bags you should think about how big you need it to be. You want enough space to store your gym clothes and other items without feeling too bulky and cumbersome, while you don’t want to get a bag that’s unnecessarily large.
- Materials: The best gym bags come with materials that are lightweight, breathable, and easy to clean. The material will also impact the price, so if you want an affordable option then be sure to avoid costly materials like leather! Nylon and canvas materials are great for gym bags as they are lightweight, cost-effective, durable, and generally easy to clean.
- Durability: How often you use a gym bag does impact how durable it needs to be, although it’s always a good idea to get a durable gym bag even for infrequent use. Look for things like metal zippers and fasteners, thick materials, and possibly an internal frame for additional support. These all help make a gym bag last much longer!
What is the best kind of gym bag in Switzerland?
There are several types of gym bag available, but the most popular tend to be one of the following:
- Duffel Bag: The classic gym bag, it’s a cylinder shape and usually made from canvas materials, offering a spacious and breathable bag for gym clothes, shoes, and other items. They can be carried using handles or a single strap, and are probably the best gym bag for people that have a lot to carry.
- Gym Sack: A much smaller bag that’s great for carrying small changes of clothing, gym sacks are lightweight and easily carried on the back. They tend to have a single storage space and are closed using drawstrings, and you can expect to fit a single change of clothes, a pair of shows, and some space for your phone, keys, wallet etc.
Top 10 list of gym bags in Switzerland (February 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their gym bags rank and which gym bag is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 1.14 CHF). Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/02/19 15:16 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best gym bags