Review10Best compares the best hand sanitizers in Switzerland and nominates the one by WoldoClean as the best hand sanitizer. In our hand sanitizers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different hand sanitizers and follow our recommendation on which hand sanitizer to buy in Switzerland in 2020. With the hand sanitizer comparison, you can be sure to buy the best hand sanitizer on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate hand sanitizer buying guide
- View our hand sanitizer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about hand sanitizers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Buying a quality hand sanitizer is great for those moments where you don’t have access to water and soap. Yet with so many products to choose from, finding the best hand sanitizer isn’t always easy, especially for first-time buyers.
Looking for the best hand sanitizers that money can buy? Be sure to check out this buying guide for everything you need to know:
What are hand sanitizers?
A hand sanitizer is a disinfectant applied to the hands. While various ingredients can be used, alcohol-based hand sanitizers are known to act as an effective disinfectant, while those with low or no alcohol offer no benefits. All good hand sanitizer products with at least 60 percent alcohol are effective at killing bacteria on the hands and are available as liquids, sprays and gels. Some brands even provide hospital-grade anti-bacterial hand gels killing up to 99.99% of germs.
Why should you buy a good hand sanitizer?
The best hand sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria on the hands, although they do require a high alcohol content to be effective. While best used in medical environments (e.g. hospitals), they are an alternative to cleaning hands out in public should there be no access to soap and water, although they work best when combined with handwashing, Maintaining clean hands is important to avoid the spread of germs, so buying a quality hand sanitizer is certainly worthwhile in most cases.
How to choose the right hand sanitizer?
Choosing the best hand sanitizer isn’t always easy, especially if you do not know what to for. Here are some things to consider:
- Alcohol Content: The most important active ingredient in hand sanitizer, alcohol content must have a concentration between 60 and 90 percent to effectively kill germs. However, not all forms of alcohol are effective, so look for either ethyl, isopropanol, or ethanol alcohol content. Avoid anything with alcohol content below 60 percent, as it won’t be an effective sanitizer.
- Format: There are various formats available for hand sanitizers, including gel, liquid, and foam. While the choice is mainly down to personal preference, it is worth noting that foam products are generally more expensive so may be worth avoiding. Hand sanitizer gels can be better than liquids as they don’t spill or leak as easily.
- Fragrance: While many hand sanitizers come with a pleasant fragrance, it is usually best to avoid these. The reason is it may cause irritations to certain skin types, and has a non-essential ingredient there is little use for it unless you dislike the odor of the product. However, most good hand sanitizers are odorless, so be mindful that those with fragrances are often lower quality than other types.
What is the best kind of hand sanitizer in Switzerland?
Hand sanitizer comes in several types, with each one featuring a different format that you may find preferable:
- Foam Hand Sanitizer: Featuring a foam consistency when applied, this type of hand sanitizer is great because it is easier to apply over the skin than gels or liquids, which tend to slide off. More sanitizer on the hands means more effective germ killing, although foam types are generally the most expensive.
- Gel Hand Sanitizer: A great sanitizer for most people, gel hand sanitizer is known to be very affordable and relatively easy to apply. Some prefer the more lubricated consistency of gel, believing it to be easier to apply between fingers and on fingernails.
- Liquid Hand Sanitizer: Mostly the same as a gel hand sanitizer, the water-based formula does make it a lot runnier, which some find easier to apply over the skin. The one drawback is that they are the most likely to leak, which is a nightmare if kept in a backpack.
Top 10 list of hand sanitizers in Switzerland (June 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their hand sanitizers rank and which hand sanitizer is the best.
- Package Included: 5 Litre Disinfectant for hands and skin.
- Quick residue-free drying for hygienic hand disinfection.
- Composition: In 100 ml contains: 51.3 g ethanol, 16g 2-propanol.
- Made in Germany
- Ethanol/chlorine based
- Not perfumed, non-greasy, undiluted
- Top quality: HebaCare hand disinfectant is a viruide, moisturising hand disinfectant,…
- Effect: bactericide (standard bacteria): 30 seconds exposure. Fungicide (yeast):…
- With pleasant fragrance: the hebaCare disinfectant for hands impresses against conventional…
- Thanks to the supplied practical horn pump (s), ready for use and ready to use
- For hygienic hand disinfection can be used everywhere: At home, at work, on travel,…
- Reliably and instantly works against yeast fungi, bacteria and enveloped viruses…
- Always read the label and product information before using the colourless and aromatic…
- Application: Rub your hands thoroughly with the liquid. Use it without water!
- Adantol's hand disinfection contains 76% alcohol for effective sterilisation and…
- The reliable hand Fektions Medium, a listed in the a (virucide Limited, exposure…
- Effective against: bacteria and fungi, Rota and Noro viruses, MRSA, yeast, removes…
- 100 g solution with 2 x Propanol 63, 1 g; Oil Water 36.9 g (and Phenolfreie formula.…
- 5 litre hand disinfectant including 250 ml spray bottle and spout.
- Effective within a short time with residue-free drying.
- Ingredients: in 100 ml are 51.3 g ethanol, 16 g 2-propanol.
- We plant a tree together with our partners for each product sold by Maison Naturelle.…
- Made in Germany for maximum product safety. Our disinfection gel is manufactured…
- Handhygiene without water. Disinfectant gel for practical and easy application without…
- MHD 12 months - Herrlan quality - Made in Germany
- Effective against 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Formulated from food raw materials, therefore exceptionally good skin compatibility…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/06/02 18:30. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best hand sanitizers