Review10Best compares the best heart rate monitors in Switzerland and nominates the one by YAMAY as the best heart rate monitor. In our heart rate monitors review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different heart rate monitors and follow our recommendation on which heart rate monitor to buy in Switzerland in 2020. With the heart rate monitor comparison, you can be sure to buy the best heart rate monitor on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate heart rate monitor buying guide
- View our heart rate monitor picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about heart rate monitors
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Heart rate monitors are an increasingly popular device for anyone that passionate about physical exercise. They allow users to improve their workouts in many ways, but knowing what the best heart rate monitor is for each individual can be difficult as there are many different devices available.
So, if you’re looking for the best heart rate monitor but are unsure of where to start, check out this handy buying guide for all the info you need.
What are heart rate monitors?
A heart rate monitor is a device used to monitor the heart rate of the user, measuring it in beats per minute (BPM). It can read real-time heart rates or collect the data to be viewed at another time, with the device being mostly used by people performing fitness training. The device comes in various forms, but most typically worn as a chest strap that monitors the heart rate and then sends the data to a device on the wrist, where the data is then viewed. Other heart rate monitors feature a pulse monitor that is worn around the wrist, collecting the same data on the heart rate.
Why should you buy a good heart rate monitor?
Heart rate monitors offer a range of benefits for people serious about their physical health. By monitoring the heart rate, the device provides valuable data regarding the performances of aerobic exercises. By constantly monitoring your heart rate, you can maintain the most effective cardio workout to achieve your goals, whether it’s weight loss, improving your fitness, or training for something. It can tell you when you need to work harder or when to ease off during a workout, helping you to maintain optimal cardio training.
How to choose the right heart rate monitor?
Finding the best heart rate monitor will depend on quite a few things, so it’s important to know what to look for and what you require from the device. Here’s some things to consider:
- Ease of Use: A good heart rate monitor is easy to understand, clearing displaying all the data you need to improve your performances. You want to be able to clearly read and understand the data it provides, so make sure you choose a heart rate monitor that you can easily use.
- Target Heart Rate Zone: Arguably the most important feature for a heart rate monitor, you want to be able to set different heart rate target zones. By setting different target zones, you can set levels of exercise to suit your goals, with each level increasing in difficulty. Simply set your desired level for your workout and the heart rate monitor will let you know when you hit your target, fall short, or push too hard.
- Frequency of Use: Not everyone requires the same type of heart rate monitor, so be sure to consider how much you plan to use it. For those that workout occasionally, then an entry-level device with a few handy features is more than enough. Those who are taking their training very seriously may prefer a more advanced heart rate monitor that provides in-depth performance data.
What is the best kind of heart rate monitor in Switzerland?
There are a few types of heart rate monitor, any of which may be better suited to your needs.
- Chest Strap Heart Rate Monitor: This heart rate monitor features a chest strap worn around the chest, which reads the wearers heartrate and sends the data to a monitor worn around the wrist. They enjoy a good battery life and are the best heart rate monitors for accurate readings.
- Wrist Heart Rate Monitor: A single device worn around the wrist, it works by monitoring your pulse to get a reading on your heartrate. They look like a watch, featuring a display that provides all the data, and many connect to smart devices to send you more in-depth data.
Top 10 list of heart rate monitors in Switzerland (June 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their heart rate monitors rank and which heart rate monitor is the best.
- even more functionality and durability while battery IP68 Waterproof, memory function…
- message connect the fitness tracker 'with your smartphone. You will never miss…
- Heart Rate Measurement and sleep monitor from common Auto Handgelenkbasierte pulse…
- Measures average, maximum, & Current Heart Rate
- Water resistant 3 ATM – also ideal for swimming training
- Adjustable in 5 languages
- Long battery life and easy chargingPull off the top part of the bracelet, there is…
- Compatible with IOS and Android Smartphones Download and install the free app "VeryFitPro"…
- Smart NotificationsThe watch will vibrate to notify you that your phone has received…
- Waterproof (30 m)
- High-quality smart watch: built-in Bluetooth 4.0 chip, 200 mAh battery capacity,…
- Notification function: connect the fitness smart watch with your smartphone. The…
- Fitness Tracker & 10 Sports ModesThe Moto smart sports watch with 10 sports modes…
- Easy charging and long battery life. With the improved design of the belt attachment,…
- Always stay in touch and remember. Once connected to your phone, you can receive…
- Accurate monitoring of activities Thanks to the advanced sensors that hang on your…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/06/05 09:14 o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best heart rate monitors