Review10Best compares the best immersion blenders in Switzerland and nominates the one by Bosch Hausgeräte as the best immersion blender. In our immersion blenders review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different immersion blenders and follow our recommendation on which immersion blender to buy in Switzerland in 2020. With the immersion blender comparison, you can be sure to buy the best immersion blender on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate immersion blender buying guide
- View our immersion blender picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about immersion blenders
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The best immersion blenders make food prepping that bit easier. Compact and lightweight, a good immersion blender makes blending and combing ingredients quick and easy, while taking up far less space than a standalone blender. Not only that, most immersion blenders are available for a reasonable, giving plenty more reason to buy one.
Check out the buying guide below for how to choose the best immersion blender:
What are immersion blenders?
An immersion blender - also called a hand blender or stick blender - is a type of kitchen appliance used to grind and blend various ingredients. It features a blade grinder that is powered by an internal motor, allowing it to move at high speeds for grinding, pureeing, and blending various ingredients.
Why should you buy a good immersion blender?
The best immersion blender devices make preparing food easier and more convenient. As a handheld and portable device, an immersion blender is easy to use throughout the kitchen, whether blending soups, making salad dressing, or grinding herbs.
Not only versatile, an immersion blender is compact so easy to store and clean, making it a great alternative to a blender or food processor. They’re also quite affordable for the most part, making it a great buy for anyone on a budget.
How to choose the right immersion blender?
Choosing the best immersion blender requires some considerations to ensure you get a reliable device. Here are some things to think about when looking for a good immersion blender:
- Ergonomics: While certainly convenient, an immersion blend is often difficult to operate for long periods, so be sure to consider the ergonomics of a device before you buy. Look at things like the weight of the immersion blender, how easy the power button is to press, and whether it has a suitable grip. These will all make the immersion blender easier and more comfortable to use.
- Attachments: An immersion blender comes with a standard blade grinder attachment, but some models come with different attachments for a more versatile appliance. While not everyone requires a range of attachments, you many find some useful, such as a whisk attachment for baking or a blending container for mess-free blending.
- Variable Speeds: Basic immersion blenders may only have one speed setting, so if you want more control over what you blend and chop, it may be worth buying a model with variable speed settings. However, two to three speed settings are usually more than enough for most people, with anything more being rather unnecessary.
What is the best kind of immersion blender in Switzerland?
There are various types of immersion blenders to choose from, any of which may be a good option, including:
- Corded immersion blender: The most basic and affordable type of immersion blenders are always corded. They plug into a power supply and usually come with a single speed setting, while some have interchangeable attachments.
- Cordless immersion blender: A newer type of immersion blender, cordless options offer less restriction than corded devices, although their battery does need to be charged. They tend to cost a bit more, but you may find them less restrictive, especially when operating in a larger kitchen.
Top 10 list of immersion blenders in Switzerland (February 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their immersion blenders rank and which immersion blender is the best.
- Transparent shaker with scaling
- High quality stainless steel mix foot with stainless steel knife; dishwasher sui…
- Innovative sharp four-blade knife QuattroBlade made of stainless steel
- Product Type:Hand blender
- 500 Watt, all parts that come into contact with food are BPA free
- Dishwasher-safe accessories: measuring jug (700ml), boilie (500 ml capacity) with…
- Surface made from high-quality red plastic with black applications
- Smoothie Mug Included
- Extra sharp 2-blade stainless steel knife
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel mixing base
- Includes accessories: 2 x lid, 1 x Measuring Jug with Lid, 1 x Base Mixer, stainless…
- Practical Universalzerkleinerer or stainless steel blades ideal for small amount…
- Mixfuß and accessories dishwasher safe (except the gear parts). Transparent…
- The powerful Arendo hand blender is a universal helper in every kitchen. Please store…
- For quick cleaning, the mixing base (mixing attachment) can be removed and cleaned…
- When fully powered, please do not operate the hand mixer for more than a minute and…
- Certification and guarantee: our products are CE certified and offer 12 months warranty.…
- Healthy and clean easy: the Homgeek hand blender is easy to disassemble, easy to…
- 5 adjustable speed and turbo buttonThe electric hand mixer by homgeek allows an extremely…
- Includes Mix and measuring beaker, whisk, chopper
- Endless opportunities compatible with all easy click Zubehöreilen.
- Power Full Power 750 Watt
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/02/27 05:14 o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best immersion blenders