Review10Best compares the best keychains in Switzerland and nominates the one from M&H-24 as the best keychain. In our keychains review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different keychains and follow our recommendation on which keychain to buy in Switzerland in 2019. With the keychain comparison, you can be sure to buy the best keychain on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate keychain buying guide
- View our keychain picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about keychains
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
They keychain is an often-overlooked accessory. While many are merely fashion accessories, there are many great keychains that offer a range of handy functions, from flashlights to bottle openers.
With so many options, it shouldn’t be difficult to buy the best keychain for a very affordable price. Check out the handy buying guide below if you are looking to buy a new keychain but are unsure where to start.
What are keychains?
As the name suggests, a keychain is a small chain designed to hold keys. Made from either plastic or metal, many feel the best keychains are those that are big enough to allow keys to be easily accessed. While originally designed to make keys easier to access and more difficult to lose, keychains have since developed into must-have accessories.
Why should you buy a good keychain?
A good keychain is very practical, especially if you buy one that includes additional functions. For example, a keychain can hold all your important keys in one place, making them easier to access and more difficult to lose.
There is an endless selection of styles, colours, and materials to choose from, meaning you can easily find a cool keychain. Plus, those with extra functions such as pocket knives, flashlights, or even USB drives can be incredibly useful.
How to choose the right keychain?
Finding the best keychain depends entirely on the individual, so it is important to think about what you would like in a keychain. Here are some things to think about before you buy:
- Function or Fashion: Despite the obvious function of holding keys, there are other functions you can find in a keychain. For instance, flashlights, USB sticks, pocket knives, bottle openers, and multitools are quite popular and very useful for many. However, not everyone buys a keyring for anything beyond holding their keys. In this case, it’s all about how fashionable you find it. Again, this all boils down to personal choice, as there is simply an endless selection of stylish keychains to choose from.
- Size: A keychain is only useful if it’s an appropriate size, so be sure to consider how big you need it to be before buying. Should you have thicker keys or several keys that need to be held in one place, in which case you’ll want a keychain with a large ring capable of holding them
- Theme: One of the easiest ways to choose a great keychain is to think about the theme. For example, you may want a sporting themed keychain to support your favourite team or a famous pop culture character from your favourite television show or movie. There is an overwhelming choice of styles and themes, so try to narrow in on a specific type.
What is the best kind of keychain in Switzerland?
There are many types of keychain available, any of which may suitable for your needs. Here are some of the most popular:
- Traditional Keychain: The traditional keychain is quite basic, usually consisting of a metal keyring that holds several keys in one place. Some feature several keyrings to help better organise keys, while most include another item attached to the ring, usually referencing pop culture.
- Carabiner Keychains: Originally designed for securing mountain climbing equipment, carabiner keychains have become very popular for holding keys. Because of the design, a separate keyring is needed on the keys so that it can connect to the carabiner. They are great for attaching to belt loops, lanyards, and bags, making them one of the best keychains to prevent accidental loss.
Top 10 list of keychains in Switzerland (February 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their keychains rank and which keychain is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 1.14 CHF). Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/02/19 09:53 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best keychains