Best meat slicer Switzerland
Which is the best meat slicer 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best meat slicers to buy in Switzerland
The top 10 list of the best meat slicers lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best meat slicers in Switzerland and selects the one by Ritter as the best meat slicer. In a meat slicer buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different meat slicers and see a recommendation on which meat slicer to buy in Switzerland in 2023. By considering the top list of meat slicers, you can find the best meat slicers and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate meat slicer buying guide
- View the meat slicer picks and see how they rank in the top list
Best meat slicers: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great meat slicer
Choosing the best meat slicers will result in perfect cuts of meat for every meal, making it a great investment for any meat lover out there. However, choosing a great meat slicer can be difficult if you are unsure of what to look for, especially considering it’s not the most common kitchen appliance.
So, to help you find the best meat slicer for your needs, check out this handy buying guide!
What are meat slicers?
A meat slicer is a device used to slice various cuts of meat. Traditionally used in a butcher shop or delicatessen, meat slicers are available for home use, offering a quick and easy way to slice all kinds of meats, cheeses, and other foods. Slicers can be powered manually by hand or by a motor using mains electricity.
Why should you buy a good meat slicer?
Most people enjoy meat in their diet, and the best way to ensure quality meat for your meals is to have it properly cut! A good meat slicer lets you slice all your meats at home, allowing you to buy whole cuts of meat and process them yourself, which is always healthier and tastier than buying processed meats! Moreover, the best meat slicers are versatile machines that can slice a lot more than just meat, with popular foods like bread, cheese, and veggies all suitable for slicing. It’s quick and convenient and lets you have complete control over all your sliced foods!
How to choose the right meat slicer?
Not sure what to look for in a great meat slicer? Here are some things to consider:
- Blade Type: Meat slicers come with various blade types, ranging from universal blades for most foods and specialist blades like serrated blades for bread and cheese. Always look to see what types of blades are included, with some of the best meat slicers coming with interchangeable blades.
- Blade Adjustment: All meat slicers come with adjustable blades, yet not all come with the same adjustable range. So, look for wide ranges for the blade adjustments, as this means you can slice meats at varying thicknesses, so the more options you have the better!
- Safety Features: A good meat slicer should have various safety features in place to protect the user. Common safety features include some sort of blade guard, studs or spikes to prevent food from slipping, rubber feet to keep the slicer stable on a work surface, and a recessed power button to stop you accidentally starting the machine.
What is the best kind of meat slicer in Switzerland?
Some of the main types of meat slicers currently available include:
- Manual Slicer: These manually operated slicers give more control to the user, with the blade moving automatically while you slide the meat against it to get the desired thickness. Most entry-level models are manual slicers, so they tend to be very affordable.
- Automatic Slicer: Much the same as a manual slicer but with the exception that you set the thickness level and the machine automatically slices it for you. They are very convenient and great for people doing a lot of slicing, while they can usually be used manually too.
Top 10 list of meat slicers in Switzerland (June 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their meat slicers. Which meat slicer is the best?
- Box contents: Metallic silver food slicer, serrated blade, collection tray for sliced…
- Removable slicing carriage, carriage path approx. 18 cm.
- Freely adjustable cutting thickness from ultra-thin to approx. 20 mm.
- Box contents: Silver-metallic food slicer with serrated blade, smooth ham/cold meats…
- Removable slicing carriage, carriage path approx. 18 cm
- Duo Plus: with additional smooth ham/cold meats slicer for wafer-thin slices
- Manual cutting width adjustment 0-17 mm.
- For your health: BPA-free plastic parts.
- Powerful 100 watts with stainless steel blade unit.
- Contents: 1 item
- Graef Classic C 20 Slicer C20EU Stainless Steel
- Stable and smooth-running slide with child safety lock
- Blade cover plate for optimum cutting results
- Stainless steel serrated blade with safety lock for quick and safe blade changing:…
- Cutting height: 142 mm
- Cutting thickness adjustment from 0 to 20 mm
- High-quality, hygienic glass base plate
- Easy to use and clean: the one-button switch is easy to use, and the recessed design…
- Safety protection: non-slip suction feet ensure that this slicer remains stable in…
- Even thickness: the sausage cutter with built-in 0-15 mm adjustable thickness button…
- Powerful, whisper-quiet motor
- Raised design allows direct cutting in bowls, casseroles and storage boxes
- Smooth central operation with integrated cutting thickness adjustment as well as…
- Elegant and complete: With this black, deliberately classic vintage-look design bread…
- Safety and quality: The metal bread slicer electric and bread cutter has 4 non-slip…
- Easy to use: the compact food processor for home use comes fully assembled and oiled,…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best meat slicers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a meat slicer test. Last Update: 2023/06/10. *Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping - Price may vary. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 0.98 CHF).