Review10Best compares the best milk frothers in Switzerland and nominates the one from WMF as the best milk frother. In our milk frothers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different milk frothers and follow our recommendation on which milk frother to buy in Switzerland in 2019. With the milk frother comparison, you can be sure to buy the best milk frother on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate milk frother buying guide
- View our milk frother picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about milk frothers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
If you love making coffee at home, then milk frother is a worthwhile investment. Cheap and easy to use, the best milk frothers produce wonderfully frothy milk that can be used to create barista-style coffee drinks. Check the buying guide below for how to buy the best milk frother for your coffee:
What are milk frothers?
A milk frother is a device used to add foam to heated milk. It creates a similar effect as the steam attachment for a expensive coffee machine, which is used to create foamy milk for beverages such as a cappuccino or latte. While they don’t produce steam to create foam, a great milk frother whisks or whips the milk at high speeds to create foam, which is then added to a drink of your choosing.
Why should you buy a good milk frother?
Anyone that enjoys coffee will appreciate a good milk frother, especially if you invest in good coffee beans, too. They can be used to create a homemade coffee like those found at a coffee shop but for a fraction of the price! For instance, if you heat milk in the microwave and then use a milk frother to create foam before adding it to coffee, it tastes just like a latte or cappuccino.
Better still, the best milk frothers are affordable and easy to use, making them a great investment.
How to choose the right milk frother?
Being a relatively new product, it isn’t always clear what makes for the best milk frother. Here are some things to look out for when buying one:
- Heating Option: Some of the best milk frother products also feature a heating element that allows you to warm the milk and then froth it. It is an incredibly handy feature, especially if you don’t have a microwave to heat the milk up before frothing. However, heated milk frothers are more expensive but they are very convenient.
- Maintenance: It is important to look for a milk frother that is easy to clean, otherwise it may become unhygienic over time. Handheld milk frothers are the easiest to clean, with a removable attachment for quick cleaning, while a pitcher-style and press milk frother will take longer to wash. Also, check to see whether the frother is dishwasher safe should you have one.
- Speed: A milk frother can create a micro-foam in milk in short time, but some are much quicker than others. For instance, a hand-held milk frother with a wand attachment can have a froth created in seconds, although the texture isn’t always as smooth compared to those that take a little longer. If you need to make coffee quickly in the morning, be sure to look for a frother with a quick speed setting.
What is the best kind of milk frother in Switzerland?
There are a few kinds of milk frother products available, including these popular types:
- Handheld Milk Frother: Small, lightweight, and very affordable, a stand-alone handheld milk frother is a great option for people looking to try a frother for the first time. They feature a long stick with a whisk-like attachment that vibrates to froth the milk. They require a battery to operate but are very quick and convenient to use.
- Manual Press Milk Frother: This type of frother features a glass container that holds the milk, which is frothed using a manual press. The press is quickly pumped to create a large foam on the milk, which various sizes available.
- Electric Milk Frother: The best milk frother in terms of performance, this design features a large metal jug with a frothing attachment fixed inside. Most of these frothers also come with a steam feature that allows the milk to be heated as it froths, providing coffeeshop-style steamed milk with the perfect texture.
Top 10 list of milk frothers in Switzerland (July 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their milk frothers rank and which milk frother is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 1.14 CHF). Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/07/21 00:48 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best milk frothers