Review10Best compares the best shower heads in Switzerland and nominates the one from Gritin as the best shower head. In our shower heads review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different shower heads and follow our recommendation on which shower head to buy in Switzerland in 2019. With the shower head comparison, you can be sure to buy the best shower head on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate shower head buying guide
- View our shower head picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about shower heads
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Buying a new shower head often feels like you’ve bought a new shower. The best shower heads offer fantastic pressure and reliable water flow, making them a great investment in most instances. However, with so many types of shower heads available, knowing which one is best for your bathroom is often difficult.
Check out this handy buying guide if you’re looking to buy the best shower head for your shower:
What are shower heads?
A shower head is the part of the shower where the water sprays from. It connects to the hose of the shower and can be used to shower various parts of the body with ease. While traditionally fixed to the shower hose, there are other types of shower heads available, such as ceiling mounted and handset.
Why should you buy a good shower head?
The best shower head offers quality performance and saves you money. The reason for this is because most modern shower heads are designed to use less water than older models, using an even spread of water that requires less volume. Better still, a good shower head upgrade can provide a much better shower. With more pressure and even spread of water, your showers are much more refreshing, especially if the shower head comes with additional features such as adjustable spray settings.
How to choose the right shower head?
Choosing the best shower head requires some research, as there are many options out there that you may find suitable. Here are some things to consider when buying a showerhead:
- Water Pressure: Not all shower heads are compatible with your home plumbing, so you will want to check your water pressure to see what options are available to you. Test this using a water pressure gauge, or you may want to hire a professional to check for you.
- Type: There are many types of shower heads available, any of which may be compatible with your plumbing and current shower system. You may want to stick with the same type as you previously had, as a new type of shower head might be harder to install.
- Spray: Newer shower heads come with many types of sprays, so be sure to think about the type of spray you enjoy when showering. For instance, a rain shower head offers a low-flow spray that mimics rainfall, while a jet spray is a high-pressure water spray that many find enjoyable. If you use a good shampoo a high-pressure spray may be neccessary to remove it from your hair, while for removing body washes a low-flow spray is sufficient. Remember: Make sure to check what water pressure is needed for the shower head’s spray pattern.
What is the best kind of shower head in Switzerland?
There are many great shower heads out there, so finding a suitable option for your shower should be easy enough. Here are some of the most popular types of shower heads to buy:
- Wall Mounted Shower Head: One of the most popular types of shower head, they are relatively affordable and easy to install. Changing wall mounted shower heads couldn’t be easier when it matches the existing plumbing, and they usually come with adjustable settings for getting the perfect pressure and heat.
- Rainfall Shower Head: This type of shower head provides a spray that resembles rainfall. The low-flow spray is very relaxing and tends to use much less water, making a rainfall shower head a better choice for saving energy.
- Fixed Shower Head: A very stylish type of shower head, it is fixed to either the wall or ceiling with an elegant finish. The heads aren’t removable as they don’t connect to an external hose, so they aren’t the best for showering specific body parts like hand-held shower heads.
- Hand-Held Shower Head: Probably the best option for a busy family that needs a versatile shower, hand-held shower heads are attached to flexible hoses that allow them to be used for a variety of tasks such as washing kids, pets, or just your hair.
Top 10 list of shower heads in Switzerland (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their shower heads rank and which shower head is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price converted (exchange rate: 1 EUR ≈ 1.14 CHF). Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/19 16:33 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best shower heads