Review10Best compares the best sleeping bags in Switzerland and selects the one by High Peak as the best sleeping bag. In a sleeping bag buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different sleeping bags and see a recommendation on which sleeping bag to buy in Switzerland in 2021. By considering the top list of sleeping bags, you can find the best sleeping bags and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate sleeping bag buying guide
- View the sleeping bag picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best sleeping bags for your next trip can be difficult. After all, there are many types of sleeping bags available and a few things you need to think about to ensure you find something suitable, making it challenging at times to find the right model for your needs.
To help with the process, be sure to check out the handy buying guide below! It covers all the info you need to know to choose the best backpack sleeping bag for any situation, whether it’s for a sleepover, camping, or anything else.
What are sleeping bags?
A sleeping bag is a lightweight and portable quilt used for sleeping on the go, such as sleeping over at a friend or going camping. It features a zipper or other type of fastener to create a tube-shaped bedding, providing lots of insulation even when sleeping outdoors in a tent.
Why should you buy a good sleeping bag?
Good backpack sleeping bags are very useful, allowing you to sleep in comfort in less conventional places such as outdoors in a tent or on the floor of a room. Suitable for all kinds of activities from sleepovers to camping, the best sleeping bags will keep you warm and comfortable while offering the convenience of portability.
How to choose the right sleeping bag?
Struggling to find the best sleeping bag for your needs? Here are some things to consider:
- Season Rating: This indicates how suitable the sleeping bag is for each season, with season 1 and season 2 sleeping bags being suitable for summer, indoors, and early autumn. Season 3 and season four ratings are suitable for autumn and winter, respectively.
- Insulation: The insulation material can impact the quality and durability of a sleeping bag. For example, down sleeping bags offer fantastic insulation and comfort along with impressive durability, although they do cost more and need a bit more care to ensure the filling doesn’t compress too much. Synthetic insulation doesn’t offer the same level of warmth as down and will be heavier, although it is cheaper and just as durable, with the added benefit of requiring less care.
- Size: While a larger sleeping bag offers more space it does weigh more, so bear this in mind if you are using it outdoors, as backpacking trips and walking around with a heavy pack can be a nightmare scenario! Compact and lightweight sleeping bags are great for summer months and if you are going on a multi-day hike.
What is the best kind of sleeping bag in Switzerland?
Sleeping bags are categorised by their shape and size, with most popular options including:
- Mummy Sleeping Bags: This type of sleeping bag tapers at the bottom, matching the natural shape of our bodies by getting wider around the upper body area. It offers great warmth and comfort without being too heavy.
- Rectangle Sleeping Bags: As the name suggests, this type of sleeping bag is rectangular, offering more space to move around. It can also open out to double as a blanket, so it’s a versatile option and popular for both camping and indoor use.
- Double Sleeping Bags: This type has a two-person capacity, making it a great choice for couples or someone that loves plenty of space to move around when they sleep. It’s a popular choice for family camping trips.
- Kids Sleeping Bags: These sleeping bags are designed for children so are much smaller and lighter than a standard size sleeping bag.
Top 10 list of sleeping bags in Switzerland (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their sleeping bags. Which sleeping bag is the best?
- Inside pocket
- Thermal collar
- Package size: 23cm x 35cm and the adjustable strap can compress it smaller. Easy…
- Comfortable material - outer material: High quality 210T polyester makes the sleeping…
- Special Design - Single Size: 83 cm x 220 cm (W x D). Two sleeping bags can be combined…
- Drinking and space saving, lightweight roll in a bag
- Comes with two small pillow and a travel case
- Comfortable temperature: 0 °C/32 °F ~ 10 °C/50 °F limits temperature:…
- Zip at the right side - You can get a double sleeping bag if you also purchase the…
- Light Weight (780g/1.72lbs) & Foldable Design (Folded Size: 4.7" x 11.4")…
- Potable and space-saving, easy to roll up into the carrying bag.
- Contoured hood.
- Soft, skin-friendly materials designed to meet the bluesign standard.
- Ideal for trekking tours in mild climates.
- Machine washable: let your machine do the work for you. Simply wipe off dirt and…
- Lightweight and portable: when you pack for an outdoor adventure, you save space.…
- Durable and weather-resistant: rain? Snow? Dust? This sleeping bag can handle everything.…
- Premium customer service: If you have any questions, please contact us. We will answer…
- Multifunctional use: necessary equipment for uneven temperatures between -28 °C…
- Practical design: the sleeping bag with foot box allows the feet more freedom and…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best sleeping bags, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a sleeping bag test. Last Update: 2021/10/20.