Review10Best compares the best sunglasses in Switzerland and nominates the one by Holzwurm as the best sunglasses. In our sunglasses review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different sunglasses and follow our recommendation on which sunglasses to buy in Switzerland in 2020. With the sunglasses comparison, you can be sure to buy the best sunglasses on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate sunglasses buying guide
- View our sunglasses picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about sunglasses
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
A good pair of sunglasses can last a lifetime yet finding them is often easier said than done. There a countless sunglasses for sale, some much better than others, so it helps to know a few things before you buy to ensure you get the right sunglasses for your needs. Check out this handy buying guide for all the info you need to find the best sunglasses.
What are sunglasses?
Sunglasses are a type of protective eyewear used to block out the brightness produced by the sun. While their main function is to protect the eyes from damage and discomfort from the sun, sunglasses are also a hugely popular fashion accessory, with various styles and designs available for men, women, and children.
Why should you buy a good sunglasses?
If you’ve ever spent time outdoors during a sunny day then you will know just how uncomfortable it can be on your eyes. Standing in direct sunlight isn’t just uncomfortable for your vision though, as it can seriously damage your eyes, so everyone must own a pair of good sunglasses. The best sunglasses protect the eyes from UV and blue light damage, which can severely damage your eyesight if left protected. Moreover, good sunglasses maintain proper vision in bright sunlight, which is especially important for things like driving or walking outside, so most people benefit from owning sunglasses!
How to choose the right sunglasses?
Choosing the best sunglasses can be difficult if you are unsure of what you need, so here are a few things to look out for to help find a great pair of sunglasses:
- UV Protection: Only the best sunglasses offer 100% UV protection, so always lookout for this when buying. Most cheap sunglasses don’t offer this level of protection, so if you want to ensure your eyes remain safe and comfortable make sure to check the UV protection.
- Frames: Think about the frame style and whether it is suitable for your face shape, as some glasses fit certain shapes much better than others. For instance, square or rectangular frames tend to look better on people with round faces, while rimless and semi-rimless frames look great on people with heart-shaped faces. Also, think about the frame material. Metals are the most durable but more expensive compared to plastic frames, which are often considered the most comfortable.
- Comfort: Always look for a pair of comfortable sunglasses, otherwise you won’t wear them often and will have wasted your money! If possible, always try sunglasses on before buying and check for things like the bridge size, temple length, temple tip, and eye size to ensure they fit right.
What is the best kind of sunglasses in Switzerland?
Rather than look at the best sunglasses by their style, as there are dozens of different styles available, it helps to know the type of lenses and what they offer:
- Polarised Sunglasses: Polarised sunglasses offer the best protection against sun glare, making them especially good for driving and cycling where there is potential for reflective glare.
- Reflective Sunglasses: A mirrored coating helps to reflect brightness away, making it a good choice for those with a strong sensitivity to bright light.
- Photochromic Sunglasses: These sunglasses have lenses that adjust according to the light intensity of the sun, going darker when it's brighter and vice versa.
- Gradient Sunglasses: Features a tint that is darkest at the top, getting lighter at the bottom of the lens. Best suited sunglasses for driving because it can block the overhead sun without limiting light visibility.
Top 10 list of sunglasses in Switzerland (June 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their sunglasses rank and which sunglasses is the best.
- Exquisite Package The packaging includes a soft case, a cleaning cloth and a small…
- Super Light, Stylish The lightweight design is ideal for motorcyclists and cyclists,…
- Classic brand design Classic and distinct wrap-around design. The classic fashion…
- Exquisite sunglasses accessories – in the exquisite package box we offer a…
- Outdoor sports sunglasses – The lightweight construction is ideal for motorcycle…
- Sunglasses for men and women with special ergonomic design that ensures a comfortable…
- - CE Certified - 100% UVA / UVB protection.
- - Care instructions: – please always store in a clean case – clean with…
- - Beautiful colour combinations (smoke, mirrored, clear glass) no matter what sunglasses…
- Strong, robust, durable: Sturdy aluminium, can be worn in summer or for outdoor activities…
- Product dimensions – Lens height: 40 mm; Lens width: 64 mm; Arm length: 135…
- Triacetate (TAC) polarised lenses - 100% UV400 protective coating, blocks 100% of…
- 100 % UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- Soft handle for perfect hold
- Matched mirroring of the lens
- Lens: 100% polycarbonate.
- Frame: 100% polycarbonate.
- Made of durable 100% polycarbonate with UV-protection lenses
- Awesome retro shades from Vans
- Box contents: 1 x Carfia sunglasses; 1 x glasses case; 1 x cleaning cloth. Lens width:…
- Frame is both lightweight and durable for comfort and protection throughout the day.…
- UV light can cause eye damage such as cataracts, Pterygium (Wingskin) and macular…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/06/06 06:14. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best sunglasses