Review10Best compares the best swimming goggles in Switzerland and selects the one by ARENA as the best swimming goggles. In a swimming goggles buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different swimming goggles and see a recommendation on which swimming goggles to buy in Switzerland in 2021. By considering the top list of swimming goggles, you can find the best swimming goggles and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate swimming goggles buying guide
- View the swimming goggles picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Whether you’re swimming for fun, swimming to exercise or, training for a triathlon, it helps to have the best swimming goggles possible for maximum performance. Without a good set of swimming goggles, your eyes are likely to become irritated, so it’s important to choose goggles that fit properly and meet any unique requirements you have for them.
To help you find the best goggles for swimming, make sure to check out our handy buying guide below. It covers all the information you need to know about swimming goggles so you can easily find the perfect goggles for your needs.
What are swimming goggles?
Swimming goggles are protective eyewear worn when swimming in water. They cover the eye sockets to prevent any water from contacting the eyes, which can cause irritations due to chemicals like chlorine or the high salt content in seawater, allowing the wearer to see clearly when swimming.
Why should you buy a good swimming goggles?
Swimming in water without a good set of swimming goggles is never advisable. Water from swimming pools contains high volumes of chlorine that can irritate the eyes and impair vision when submerged in water, so with a set of goggles you can see clearly without their eyes getting sore. Both saltwater and freshwater can irritate eyes when swimming, so it’s always a good idea to have quality swimming goggles when going for a swim, as it will generally be much more comfortable.
How to choose the right swimming goggles?
It is important to choose the right swim goggles, otherwise, they may not function properly and be a waste of your money. Here are some things to remember to help you find the best swimming goggles:
- Fit: Swimming goggles that don’t fit properly are going to let water in and will be useless. So always check a few things to ensure a proper fit. Firstly, choose based on your age and sex, with different goggles available for adult males and females, along with different sizes for kids. Also, check the size of the strap to make sure it fits the head properly, while also checking the suction fits properly, not leaving any gaps.
- Lens: Be sure to select the right type of lens for your swimming environment. For example, mirror lenses reduce glare so are popular for competitive swimming, smoke lenses are great for indoor swimming in bright environments, clear lenses offer maximum visibility, and blue lenses are great for indoor and outdoor use.
- Swimming Habits: Consider what type of swimming you do to ensure that you select goggles appropriate for this. For example, when swimming for exercise comfort is the main focus, so look for comfortable suction and a properly fitting set of goggles, while anyone that is swimming competitively will benefit from racing goggles that are smaller and more streamlined.
What is the best kind of swimming goggles in Switzerland?
There are multiple types of swimming goggles available to buy, any of which may be ideal for your needs. These include:
- Swimming Goggles for Racing: Designed for competitive swimmers, these are much smaller and more streamlined to ensure maximum swimming performance. They aren’t the most comfortable for long periods though, so are best left for racing.
- Swimming Goggles for Training: These are the most common swimming goggles available, designed for general fitness and training, so if you regularly swim to keep in shape these are the best goggles to choose. Their increased comfort means you can wear them for long periods of exercise.
- Swimming Mask: This type of swimming goggle is less commonly used, mostly reserved for water sports and outdoor recreation in the water. The design resembles that of a scuba diving mask, being much larger to cover more of your face, which also provides added comfort and protection.
- Swimming Googles for Kids: These are a basic type of swimming goggle designed for kids, with comfort and protection being the main selling points.
Top 10 list of swimming goggles in Switzerland (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their swimming goggles. Which swimming goggles is the best?
- Care instructions: After each use, rinse the swimming goggles in clean water and…
- Hard lenses with UV protection and anti-fog coating (no fogging of lenses), three…
- Ideal sealing and perfect fit thanks to manual size adjustment (strap length) as…
- Wide view design: The Zionor swimming goggles are designed with wide polarised lenses,…
- UV protection - The outer surface mirrored coating lenses with UVA/UVB protection,…
- No leaking and anti-fog: advanced ZFF (Zionor face fitting) technology keeps the…
- Care instructions: After each use, rinse the swimming goggles with clean water and…
- Medium, soft lenses with UV protection and anti-fog technology (no fogging of lenses),…
- Ideal seal and perfect fit thanks to manual size adjustment (strap length). PVC-…
- Super comfortable: Flexible, high-grade silicone seal and improved nose pieces and…
- UV protection and: The outer surfaces of the lenses are carefully coated so that…
- Anti-fog: The inner surfaces of the lenses are coated with the latest environmental…
- 50% polycarbonate, 30% thermoplastic rubber, 20% silicone
- Ideal for fitness swimmers
- Self-adjusting nose bridge, split headband, PVC-free
- Environmentally friendly and durable: the Zionor G8 swimming goggles are made of…
- Clear and wide version: they consist of flat and wide angle lenses, allow better…
- Comfortable and leak-proof: the soft and flexible silicone seal provides excellent…
- 50% polycarbonate, 30% thermoplastic rubber, 20% silicone.
- Suitable for children and teenagers from 6 to 12 years.
- Self-adapting nose bridge, double head strap, PVC-free.
- Anti-fog coated lens with UV protection.
- Interchangeable nose bridges for a custom fit.
- Double head strap for a comfortable, secure fit.
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best swimming goggles, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a swimming goggles test. Last Update: 2021/10/20.