Review10Best compares the best thermos flasks in Switzerland and selects the one by Emsa as the best thermos flask. In a thermos flask buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different thermos flasks and see a recommendation on which thermos flask to buy in Switzerland in 2022. By considering the top list of thermos flasks, you can find the best thermos flasks and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate thermos flask buying guide
- View the thermos flask picks and see how they rank in the top list
The best thermos flask keeps beverages hot or cold for many hours, making it a great option for commuting, taking drinks to work, camping, hiking, and much more. However, many flasks are low quality and will not maintain the optimal temperature for long, so it helps to know what to look for to ensure you get the best thermos.
Check out the buying guide below for all the information you need to know to find the best thermos flasks:
What are thermos flasks?
A thermos flask, also called a vacuum flask, is a container designed to keep beverages hot or cold for prolonged periods. The design features an interior and exterior flask, with the double insulation creating a vacuumed atmosphere that maintains the beverage’s temperature by reducing heat loss.
Why should you buy a good thermos flask?
The best thermos flasks keep drinks hot for many hours, making it a great buy for anyone that enjoys coffee, tea, and other hot beverages. It can also maintain colder temperatures in drinks, preventing them from reaching room temperature, so it’s ideal for anyone that enjoys a refreshing cold drink. Being able to keep drinks both hot and cold makes a vacuum flask a great buy for many situations, such as taking drinks to work, outdoor excursions, or even just sitting in the house.
How to choose the right thermos flask?
Here are some things to consider when looking for the best vacuum flask:
- Size: Flasks comes volume capacities ranging from 500ml to several litres, so you’ll want to consider how liquid it holds, choosing something that meets your daily needs. A large flask is great for people that drink lots of hot drinks throughout the day, such as taking a large flash of coffee to your work, while it’s useful for sharing. Smaller flasks have lower capacity but are lighter to carry and still great for individual use.
- Materials: While the best thermos flasks are made from metals like stainless steel, some are made from glass. Providing it has the double insulation design, glass flasks can be just as good as their metal counterparts and provide a nice view of the drink inside, although they aren’t as durable and could break if you drop it.
- Heat Retention: Always check how long the flask retains heat for, as some are better at this than others. Cheaper flasks tend to retain heat for 2-5 hours, while the best flasks can retain heat for upwards of 12 hours, although these will cost more and may not be necessary if you’re going to drink it sooner rather than later.
What is the best kind of thermos flask in Switzerland?
There are several types of best-selling thermos flasks available, any of which may be ideal for your needs. This includes:
- Dual Flask: The standard thermos flask, it keeps drinks both hot and cold for a set period. It’s a versatile option for keeping drinks hotter or cooler for longer and is available in a range of sizes, from under a litre to several litres.
- Food Jar: This type of flask is designed to hold foods like soup, stews, and pasta. They’re much the same as dual flasks but are usually designed to hold higher volumes. It can also be used to hold liquid so is a versatile option.
- Infuser Flasks: The perfect flask for tea-lovers, it has a compartment for holding loose tea leaves to infuse with the hot water.
Top 10 list of thermos flasks in Switzerland (August 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their thermos flasks. Which thermos flask is the best?
- Unique X-Safe insulated flask: top-quality insulation with guaranteed flavour lo…
- Ideal for office and catering.
- High-quality stainless steel lid with one-handed operation, precise portion control,…
- Design: Quick Tip clasp
- Capacity (litres): 1.00 litre
- Keeps liquids hot or cold for a long time thanks to double-walled stainless stee…
- Robust and unbreakable thanks to the stainless steel body.
- Practical, SAFE LOCK closure for controlled pouring.
- Volume of the bottle: 0.47 litres.
- Features: BPA-free, large opening, dishwasher-safe.
- Features: drinking cup, leakproof valve.
- In colourful printed box, so perfect to give as a gift
- With matching knife with case
- With vacuum wall
- SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRIBUTION: Durable and free of BPA - thanks to high-quality…
- EASY ONE-HAND OPERATION: The premium vacuum jug enables convenient pouring, practically…
- BEST INSULATION PERFORMANCE: Hot or cold for hours? No problem for the eco. Thanks…
- As unique as you: Our vacuum flask is available in four different colours and sizes,…
- High quality: Our thermos mug is vacuum insulated, made of stainless steel and leak-proof.…
- Leak-proof: The practical thermal mug quick press closure closes automatically as…
- Dimensions L 16 cm W 15 cm H 25 cm
- Elegant new design "iced" plastic
- Modern design with puristic lines in stylish colours and high-quality glass flas…
- Excellent heat retention: Hot drinks stay warm for up to 12 hours and cold drinks…
- Easy pouring thanks to one-handed quick-press closure.
- Design: Quick Tip clasp
- Capacity (litres): 1.00 litre
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best thermos flasks, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a thermos flask test. Last Update: 2022/08/12.