Review10Best looks at the best ultrasonic cleaners in Switzerland and selects the one by ABOX as the best ultrasonic cleaner. In a ultrasonic cleaner buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different ultrasonic cleaners and see a recommendation on which ultrasonic cleaner to buy in Switzerland in 2020. By considering the top list of ultrasonic cleaners, you can find the best ultrasonic cleaners and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate ultrasonic cleaner buying guide
- View the ultrasonic cleaner picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about ultrasonic cleaners
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The best ultrasonic cleaner is a versatile cleaning device suitable for all kinds of objects but knowing how to choose the right one for your needs can be challenging. It is a complex piece of equipment and there are various considerations that should be made to find one that is suitable for your requirements, so choosing one can be challenging.
This is where our handy buying guide is here to help. Below you will find all the information you need to know to find the best ultrasonic cleaners, including what the device is, why it’s useful, and what to consider when buying one.
What are ultrasonic cleaners?
An ultrasonic cleaner is a device that uses a combination of ultrasound and water or solvent solution to quickly clean various objects, such as jewellery, watches, coins, fishing reels, glasses, and much more. A good ultrasonic cleaners consists of a tank with a transducer at the bottom or side. The tank is filled with water or a suitable cleaning solvent and the object to be cleaned is submerged, with ultrasound sent through to agitate the fluid, helping to remove containments from the object in minutes.
Why should you buy a good ultrasonic cleaner?
The best ultrasonic cleaning devices offer many benefits, including the ability to clean a wide range of objects. This includes everyday household items, jewellery, auto parts, glasses and lenses, beakers and test tubes, dental and surgical equipment, and countless other things. Basically, any hard surface made from ceramic, metal, glass, plastic, or rubber can be cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner The cleaning process is highly efficient, removing dirt, dust, grime, oils, mould, fungus, algae, and limescale in under ten minutes, getting into even the smallest crevices that are easy to miss with other cleaning methods.
How to choose the right ultrasonic cleaner?
Struggling to find the best ultrasonic cleaner for your needs? Here are some things to consider when you are buying:
- Object Size: Ultrasonic cleaners come in a range of sizes, so it’s important to think about what objects and parts you need to clean so that you choose something suitable. It helps to think about the largest thing you need to clean and then choose an ultrasonic cleaner with a suitable tank size for this.
- Cleaning Requirements: The type of cleaning required will influence what type of ultrasonic cleaner is best for your needs, so always consider the main things you are planning on cleaning. For example, if you need to remove lots of containments from tough metal surfaces, then you need lower sound frequencies to create larger bubbles to produce more abrasive cleaning.
- Frequency Range: The frequency range of an ultrasonic cleaner impacts what type of cleaning you can complete. For example, low frequency is suitable for durable objects made from metal that need strong cleaning to remove containments, while high frequencies are better for delicate objects like jewellery or glass. 38 to 40KHz is the most used frequency range, as works for a lot of different materials and cleaning requirements. That said, wider frequency ranges are available, from as low as 28KHz up to 120KHz.
What is the best kind of ultrasonic cleaner in Switzerland?
There are multiple types of ultrasonic cleaners available to buy:
- Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaners: As the name suggests, this type is mainly reserved for industrial applications, featuring heavy-duty transducers and generators that produce massive wattage. Most buyers won’t need something this large and powerful, with the cost being exceptionally high compared to other devices.
- Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaners: The most common type of ultrasonic cleaner, the tank, transducers, and generator are all built in a single unit. It’s used in labs, workshops, and in homes, being suitable for all kinds of objects and materials.
- Portable Ultrasonic Cleaners: Another popular choice for domestic cleaning, this type features smaller transducers and generators, making it a great choice for anyone wanting to clean things in their home or workshop. The smaller size also makes it the best ultrasonic cleaner for jewellery.
Top 10 list of ultrasonic cleaners in Switzerland (October 2020)
This top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their ultrasonic cleaners rank and which ultrasonic cleaner is the best.
- Made in Germany - a biodegradable cleaning agent that is not toxic, aggressive and…
- Material-friendly, skin-friendly, alcohol-free, non-flammable and highly concentrated…
- Removes mineral residues, organic fats, deposits, lubricating films, oils, rust bloom,…
- Buy with safety: -
- Application: To remove stubborn dirt on razor heads, cutting heads of hair trimmers,…
- Smart design: This VLOXO ultrasonic cleaner has a unique design and is also a good…
- Removable basket.
- Vibration frequency: 43 - 200 kHz.
- Power: 50 W.
- For an mixture ratio from 1: 10, 1x Ultrasonic Cleaner: 10x Water
- Designed and made by Octopus Fluids GmbH & Co. kg in Germany
- Especially suitable for spectacle cleaning, jewellery cleaning and fine mechanical…
- 600 ml stainless steel tank, basket and watch stand included.
- Convenient: Detachable power cord; it is easy to replace the water.
- Long working time: Mute fans extend working time without affecting the cleaning…
- The quality promise for our 1L alkaline ultrasonic detergent, alcohol-free, gentle…
- The jewellery cleaner removes mineral residues; greases; oils; rust; waxes; pigments;…
- Our ring cleaner can be used as a glasses bath silver bath; therefore ideal for cleaning…
- Environmentally friendly cleaning device with viewing window lid and automatic switch-off…
- Blue interior lighting when in use and blue illuminated LCD display.
- With sieve insert for small parts and CD holder for CDs for versatile use of the…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a ultrasonic cleaner test. Last Update 2020/10/23 08:28 o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best ultrasonic cleaners