Review10Best compares the best waffle makers in Switzerland and nominates the one by cloer as the best waffle maker. In our waffle makers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different waffle makers and follow our recommendation on which waffle maker to buy in Switzerland in 2020. With the waffle maker comparison, you can be sure to buy the best waffle maker on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate waffle maker buying guide
- View our waffle maker picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about waffle makers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The best waffle makers produce restaurant-quality waffles, making them a worthwhile investment for anyone that loves waffles. There are various types of waffle makers out there, all of which produce waffles of varying quality, so it helps to do some research prior to buying. Doing so ensures you get the best waffle maker for cooking mouth-watering waffles from home.
Check out the buying guide below for how to choose a great waffle maker:
What are waffle makers?
A waffle maker is a kitchen appliance used specifically to make waffles. The device features two moulded metal plates that recreate the pattern of waffles when filled with a batter. Once filled with batter, the plates are closed and heated, baking the mixture to produce homemade waffles. While waffle makers were traditionally manual devices placed on stovetops, most modern waffle markers are self-contained devices that use an internal heating element to heat the plates and cook the waffle mixture.
Why should you buy a good waffle maker?
The best waffle maker devices make it quick and easy to bake delicious homemade waffles. Simple to use, a good waffle maker doesn’t need to cost that much yet can produce amazing waffles. So, if you happen to love waffles for breakfast, then buying a quality waffle maker is well worth the investment.
How to choose the right waffle maker?
Choosing the best waffle maker isn’t always easy, as there are various appliances available but not all of them produce the best waffles. Here’s some things to consider before you buy a waffle maker:
- Non-stick: The best waffle makers are made from non-stick materials, which make them far easier to clean after being used. Furthermore, non-stick waffle makers tend to produce better waffles, so it’s always worth getting this type of maker.
- Thickness: American style waffles are generally thinner compare to Belgium waffles, so consider this when choosing a waffle maker. So, a thicker plate produces a thick, fluffy waffle (Belgium style) while a thin plate produces the thin, crispy waffle (American style). Avoid any waffle maker that claims to make both, as those that make one type are always much better.
- Number of Waffles: Larger waffle makers can make several waffles at once, which may be necessary if you’re making them for your family. It’s a good idea to get a waffle maker that makes several waffles at once, as waiting for one to cook before making another is very time-consuming. Check the plates for how many waffle compartments are included.
What is the best kind of waffle maker in Switzerland?
There are several types of waffle makers available, any of which make be the ideal choice for making waffles. Some of the most popular types of waffle makers include:
- Round Waffle Maker: The classic waffle maker for American-style waffles, a round waffle maker produces thin and crispy waffles with shallow pockets. They are available in various sizes, with larger models capable of cooking several waffles at once
- Square Waffle Maker: Used for making Belgium waffles, a square waffle maker produces a much thicker, fluffier waffle. Square waffle makers usually make several waffles at once, being available in various sizes.
- Stovetop Waffle Maker: Unlike other types of waffle makers, stovetop waffle makers do not require electricity, instead being placed on a hot stove to heat. A great waffle maker for taking camping or simply making waffles the old fashioned way.
Top 10 list of waffle makers in Switzerland (February 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their waffle makers rank and which waffle maker is the best.
- Product Type:Waffle maker
- Box contents: 1 x SEVERIN WA 2106 double waffle iron. Material: Plastic, dimensions…
- German quality - highly heat-resistant plastic housing and indicator light that are…
- Compact and space-saving - Easy storage due to vertical storage and cable rewind…
- Power: 1200W
- Code: S2103
- Brand: Severin
- 2 indicator lights for power and heating (baking light)
- Freely adjustable Bränungs Grad
- Large oven surfaces (approx. diameter 18 cm), non-stick coating
- Vertical storage / cord storage
- Spring-loaded latch and cool-touch thermo-insulated handle provides comfort and…
- Indicator lights: red light indicates power, green light illuminates when optimal…
- Easy to clean, heat-sealed Gehäuse
- Flexible hinge for adjustable height
- For low-fat baking and easy to clean
- Cool-Touch lid handle Loose mounted lid for evenly thick waffles, thermostat and…
- Non-stick waffle moulds, no baking, even without oil, loose lid for evenly thick…
- Waffle moulds with rounded corners for easy removal. Integrated overflow gutter if…
- Large handle glove for cold conditions
- Multi Step temperature regulator with power and temperature indicator light
- Antihaftver taped back surfaces for easy cleaning (removable and dishwasher safe…
- Highlights: maximum power: 1200 watts – cool touch handles – non-stick…
- The sandwich maker is ideal for preparing fat-free, hot meals much faster than in…
- This practical kitchen appliance combines 5 functions in one device. - Electric grill,…
- Practical cable reel with plug-in Depot
- Optical display with LED indicator lights allow for easier handling
- Continuously adjustable browning degrees for the perfect waffles
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/02/22 01:32 o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best waffle makers