Review10Best compares the best blenders and nominates the one from SharkNinja as the best blender. In our blenders review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different blenders and follow our recommendation on which blender to buy in 2019. With the blender comparison, you can be sure to buy the best blender on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate blender buying guide
- View our blender picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about blenders
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
A useful addition to any kitchen, the blender is an affordable appliance that offers many advantages that may interest you. There are quite a few options available, and for anyone that doesn’t know what to look out for, look below for advice on how to find the best blender for you.
What are blenders?
A blender is a kitchen appliance used to prep various foods, typically blending them together to create a liquid substance. This makes them especially useful for making soups and drinks such as individual smoothies, milkshakes, and even cocktails! Also, some of the best blenders can offer addition prepping features such as creating nut milk or being used as a grain mill.
Why should you buy a good blender?
Blenders are a great option for any kitchen. Not only are they very cheap to buy, but they are useful for various forms of kitchen prep, whether its creating purees for a certain meal or creating a delicious, nutrient-rich smoothie. So, if you enjoy spending time in the kitchen making various foods or have a taste for protein powder shakes, smoothies and soups, then a good blender is well worth investing in!
How to choose the right blender?
To find the best blender for you, there are a few things worth considering:
- Size: As with any kitchen appliance, the size of the right blenders will be important for storage and display purposes. The best blenders aren’t always the biggest, especially if you have a small kitchen lacking space, in which case a compact or personal blender is the better choice.
- Power: A blender’s power is measured in watts, ranging anywhere from 300 to 1,000W. It’s often believed that more power means better performance. While this is true to a certain degree, small differences in the power won’t result in much of a difference.
- Container: Most of the top blenders use plastic containers, which is probably the best option for most users. Plastic containers are lightweight yet durable, making them a far better choice than a glass container. However, plastic is harder to clean, so it can often leave lingering stains and bad smells if not properly washed directly after being used.
- Controls: There is no best option when it comes to blender controls, so it will all be down to personal preferences. Touchpads offer more controls and functions but are more difficult to clean, while flip and dial controls are easier to clean but tend to lack in functions.
What is the best kind of blender?
Given their affordability and versatile design, there are a few great blender options out there that may appeal to your needs:
- Personal Blenders: Quickly becoming one of the most popular types of blender available, personal blenders are designed for making individual smoothie and juice beverages. The container usually doubles as a portable jar, making it great for preparing smoothies for drinking on the move. They are a great alternative to the more expensive juicers. However, they aren’t designed for high quantities of blended that some may need for meal prep.
- Conventional Blenders: The classic blender, it features a large jug container on the top that is perfect for most types of food and drink prep, including smoothies, juices, shakes, soups, and pureeing. Prices are usually quite low, making it a fantastic entry-level blender suitable for most people.
- High-Performance Blenders: This type of blender boasts the most powerful motors that spin the blades at very high speeds, making them the best performing blender. They can blitz almost anything to the desired consistency, including frozen produce. In most cases, they will be the most expensive option.
- Immersion Blenders: Unlike other types of blenders, there is no container with the handheld immersion blender, as it is instead submerged directly into the food in order to blend it. It does lack the power and features of other blenders, being better suited for certain forms of food prep, such as whipping foods into a creamy consistency.
Top 10 list of blenders (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their blenders rank and which blender is the best.
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than…
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious…
- The 72 oz professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy,…
- Includes one 1100-watt base, 72 oz Total Crushing Pitcher, and two 16 oz Nutri Ninja…
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts Single Serve Blade Assembly
- Two 16 oz Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized,…
- 3 year Limited; questions are supported by a Toll-Free call center located in the…
- Cord storage
- 700 watts peak power
- Bpa free in food zones
- Compact storage: jar stores upside down and cord wraps around base
- One-Touch blending
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use
- Includes 1-year warranty and access to hundreds of smoothie recipes
- Includes power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade, 1 emulsifying blade,…
- Manual controls - You can depend on these settings to craft and customize recipes…
- Auto-iQ Technology - These 4 timed pre-set patterns of pulsing and pausing make…
- 72 oz.. Total Crushing Pitcher - Blast through everything from ice to whole fruits…
- 550 Watts of Blending Power! - The blender reaches 550 watts of power at peak performance*,…
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Every removable part is safe to clean in the dishwasher,…
- 6-Cup Glass Jar - Easy to handle with a PerfectPour spout that eliminates drips and…
- Dimensions: 14.25" x 7.25" x 8", Cord length:16"
- Includes Extra large capacity 24 oz smoothie cup
- Oster 10 Year DURALAST All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability
- BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
- Pitcher, lid and blades are dishwasher safe
- Total Crushing Technology crushes ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds!
- [Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades, Pulse Feature and Self-Cleaning] Our aircraft-grade…
- [Crush Ice with Precision] Stir, chop, mix, puree, or liquify with just the right…
- [Powerful Vortex, Powerful Results] Open up a world of flavor combinations. A robust…
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/24 04:16. o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best blenders