Review10Best compares the best carpet cleaning machines and nominates the one from HOOVER INC/TTI FLOOR CARE as the best carpet cleaning machine. In our carpet cleaning machines review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different carpet cleaning machines and follow our recommendation on which carpet cleaning machine to buy in 2019. With the carpet cleaning machine comparison, you can be sure to buy the best carpet cleaning machine on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate carpet cleaning machine buying guide
- View our carpet cleaning machine picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about carpet cleaning machines
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
When looking for the best carpet cleaning machine for your home, it’s a good idea to do plenty of research so you find the most suitable model for your needs. While there are many great carpet cleaning machines out there, there are also many low-quality machines that are well worth avoiding. So, be sure to check out the guide below on how to find the right carpet cleaning machine for your home:
What are carpet cleaning machines?
As the name suggests, a carpet cleaning machine is a device used to clean carpets. While designs and functions can vary from each model, every carpet cleaner works to remove deep dirt and stains embedded within a carpet. For the most part, this is done through soaking the carpet with hot water treated with a good carpet cleaner before extracting the now-dirty water, leaving the carpets much cleaner and fresher.
Why should you buy a good carpet cleaning machine?
The best carpet cleaning machine allows homeowners to maintain a high standard of hygiene in their carpets. As most people just vacuum their carpets, there’s a lot of dirt and debris that remains embedded in the fibers that can cause allergies and look rather unpleasant. So, by using a good carpet cleaning machine, your carpets will not only look and smell much nicer, they will be more hygienic and likely to last much longer. If your home has a lot of carpets, then the right carpet cleaning machine is a fantastic investment!
How to choose the right carpet cleaning machine?
There are plenty of carpet cleaners out there worth buying, but there are also plenty of less than reliable machines that are best avoided. To ensure you get the best carpet cleaner possible, consider some of the following:
- Features: The more cleaning features the machine has, the better. This is because they can help make the cleaning process faster and more efficient, so be sure to look out for features such as auto-mix, dry vacuuming, water tank heater and attachable brushes.
- Power: Carpet cleaning machines with more power perform better. If you want a machine that will clean deep and through, look for something with a high wattage.
- Weight: An often-overlooked aspect, the best carpet cleaning machines tend to be the heaviest, and this can be troublesome for some people. Anyone that may have problems constantly moving a heavy machine should look for a more portable or lightweight type of carpet cleaner, as you don’t want to struggle using it!
- Water Tank Capacity: If you have a lot of carpets that will be cleaned frequently, then a carpet cleaning machine with a large water tank will be the better option. This will save constantly having to refill the tank at the sink, reducing the time needed for cleaning.
What is the best kind of carpet cleaning machine?
There is a huge range of quality carpet cleaning machines out there. Some will be more suited for certain carpet sizes and conditions, while others will provide a range of additional features that you may find useful.
- Shampoo Carpet Cleaners: The standard carpet cleaning machine, it typically resembles an upright vacuum cleaner. It shampoos the carpet to remove stains, dirt, and spillages, helping to restore its appearance, making them great for most homes. They do leave the carpet wet, however, unless they come with a vacuum feature, which most modern machines do. Should it not, you will need to let the carpet dry naturally.
- Steam Carpet Cleaners: By utilizing steam as the main cleaning method, steam carpet cleaning machines are highly effective for sanitizing and cleaning carpets. Working at very high temperature, the steam and cleaning solution combine to clean very deep, making them one of the best performing carpet cleaning machines.
- Spot Carpet Cleaners: Small and compact, these carpet cleaning machines are great for minor maintenance and dealing with spills and stains as they occur. To make them more portable they do have smaller tanks, so they aren’t ideal for cleaning large areas of carpet. But as they are lightweight and easy to use they still make for a great cleaning tool in most households.
Top 10 list of carpet cleaning machines (February 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their carpet cleaning machines rank and which carpet cleaning machine is the best.
- What's Included: Sample bottle of solution, Stair tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice…
- Lightweight: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- Heat Force: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains
- 5-year limited warranty
- Professional formula-includes a trial-size BISSELL professional formula
- Two large tanks for full-room cleaning
- Powerful cleaning for high traffic areas and small spaces
- Lightweight design for ease of use
- HeatForce™ power means faster drying
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 lbs
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length: 4 feet, Power Rating: 5.7 amps. Tank Capacity…
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8oz Professional Deep Cleaning for…
- Includes: 2-in-1 antimicrobial pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft.…
- FlexForce PowerBrushes gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- Auto dry delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying
- Refer to the user guide before using the product
- Power Rating: 6.8 amperes
- Includes trial size of Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy, model 1990.…
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing. Cleaning Path Width - 9.5 Inches.…
- Powerful Bissell oxy-based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice,…
- 4-Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and…
- What's Included: Sample bottle of pet solution, 2-in-1 Anti-Microbial Pet Tool.Tank…
- Large Capacity Tank: Clean more without as many trips to the sink with an easy to…
- SpinScrub System: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt and smells with…
- Both specialized Rug Doctor pet solutions contain a pro-enzymatic formula to deter…
- Rug Doctor Pet Formula simultaneously extracts stains while neutralizing unbearable…
- Handheld Upholstery Tool cleans hair and stains off furniture, mattresses, pet beds…
- 7 foot Hose, Spot Cleaning Tools, 2 Bissell shampoo formula samples, and a 3-year…
- Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes & Heatwave Technology-the dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes…
- Antibacterial cleaning-deep clean your carpets to clean and control odor-causing…
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/02/23 19:13 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best carpet cleaning machines