Review10Best compares the best food processors and nominates the one from Hamilton Beach as the best food processor. In our food processors review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different food processors and follow our recommendation on which food processor to buy in 2019. With the food processor comparison, you can be sure to buy the best food processor on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate food processor buying guide
- View our food processor picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about food processors
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
With various options on the market, finding the best food processor may take some research. They offer a wide array of functions to aid in food preparation, so anyone that loves spending time in the kitchen can certainly benefit from this great appliance.
What are food processors?
A food processor is kitchen appliance used to help with food preparation, typically making repetitive tasks such as slicing and chopping vegetables that bit easier. The best food processors will come with a variety of blade attachments that allow for different types of food prep, including grinding, shredding, pureeing, and kneading the dough.
Why should you buy a good food processor?
If you want to make life easier in the kitchen when preparing food for meals, then a food processor is a great option. Not only does it make cutting, slicing, and other banal kitchen prep quick and easy, but it could help with things such as dieting, making baby food, and preparing complex meals with very precise ingredients.
How to choose the right food processor?
To find the best food processor to meet your needs, there are few things worth considering:
- Accessories: A food processor is made better by the accessories it includes. For example, you may want a food processor that simply chops, grates, and slices food, but additional accessories such as a jug blender attachment for making smoothies will let you get even more from your food processor.
- Size: As with most kitchen appliances, the overall size will impact your decision, especially for those short on counter or storage space. Both the feeder tube and bowl of a food processor can vary in size, so be sure to think about where it will be getting used and stored prior when choosing. Also, while having many attachments is usually better for a food processor, you will have to store these along with the appliance itself!
- Maintenance: Having a quality food processor that is used frequently is always great, but remember that they will need to be cleaned just as often! While all food processors can be washed in a basin, not all of them are dishwasher safe, so it may take longer to clean the various parts by hand.
- Budget: Food processors can vary quite significantly in price. So, while this is great for anyone looking for an affordable option for their kitchen, the best food processors on the market will cost a great deal more.
What is the best kind of food processor?
With some notable options available, finding the best food processor is easier once you know the specific types and what they can offer you. You can pick:
- Mini Choppers: Small and compact, the best food processor for those short on space is certainly the mini chopper. They tend to come with no accessories due to their small design, so this type of food processor is best used for basic chopping, slicing and pureeing.
- Food Processors: This is the best all round food processor as it offers a wide selection of functions, including chopping, slicing, grating, and mixing, while others can offer to blend for drinks and soups and attachments useful for baking. A great food processor for most forms of kitchen prep delivered in one handy machine
- Kitchen Machines: A slight variation of the traditional food processor, kitchen machines are high-quality appliances that provide exceptional prepping for baking. The top of the machine can be fitted with various attachments, such as paddle, whisk and hook, that offer different functions needed for baking. An especially good food processor for whisking and whipping, kitchen machines are more expensive than other types of processors, although they are very powerful machines that are a fine addition to any kitchen.
Top 10 list of food processors (July 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their food processors rank and which food processor is the best.
- 2 SPEEDS PLUS PULSE AND 450 WATTS OF POWER: Food processor's low and high speeds…
- VERSATILITY OF A FOOD PROCESSOR, FOOD CHOPPER AND VEGETABLE CHOPPER: Reversible stainless…
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy…
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing…
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred,…
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe;Bisphenol A(BPA) free
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x…
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs - medium to fine
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual…
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic…
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- EASY TO CLEAN. Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher safe.
- BUILT-IN OIL DISPENSER. Allows you to add liquids to the bowl during processing,…
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CHOPPING ACTION. Stainless steel blades and powerful 350 watt motor…
- Limited 18-month warranty
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables.UC Cubic…
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency; does not include…
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Ergonomic designed power head is easy to handle
- Capacity: 16 ounces
- Perfect for garlic, onion, zest, spices, herbs, cheese, bacon crumbles, nut chopping,…
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches; 18-month limited warranty
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Easy-grip handle; dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/07/15 21:38 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best food processors