Review10Best compares the best blenders in the UK and selects the one by Breville as the best blender. In a blender buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different blenders and see a recommendation on which blender to buy in the UK in 2021. By considering the top list of blenders, you can find the best blenders and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
A useful addition to any kitchen, the blender is an affordable appliance that offers many advantages that may interest you. There are quite a few options available, and for anyone that doesn’t know what to look out for, look below for advice on how to find the best blender for you.
What are blenders?
A blender is a kitchen appliance used to prep various foods, typically blending them together to create a liquid substance. This makes them especially useful for making soups and drinks such as individual smoothies, milkshakes, and even cocktails! Also, some of the best blenders can offer addition prepping features such as creating nut milk or being used as a grain mill.
Why should you buy a good blender?
Blenders are a great option for any kitchen. Not only are they very cheap to buy, but they are useful for various forms of kitchen prep, whether its creating purees for a certain meal or creating a delicious, nutrient-rich smoothie. So, if you enjoy spending time in the kitchen making various foods or have a taste for protein powder shakes, smoothies and soups, then a good blender is well worth investing in!
How to choose the right blender?
To find the best blender for you, there are a few things worth considering:
- Size: As with any kitchen appliance, the size of the right blenders will be important for storage and display purposes. The best blenders aren’t always the biggest, especially if you have a small kitchen lacking space, in which case a compact or personal blender is the better choice.
- Power: A blender’s power is measured in watts, ranging anywhere from 300 to 1,000W. It’s often believed that more power means better performance. While this is true to a certain degree, small differences in the power won’t result in much of a difference.
- Container: Most of the top blenders use plastic containers, which is probably the best option for most users. Plastic containers are lightweight yet durable, making them a far better choice than a glass container. However, plastic is harder to clean, so it can often leave lingering stains and bad smells if not properly washed directly after being used.
- Controls: There is no best option when it comes to blender controls, so it will all be down to personal preferences. Touchpads offer more controls and functions but are more difficult to clean, while flip and dial controls are easier to clean but tend to lack in functions.
What is the best kind of blender in the UK?
Given their affordability and versatile design, there are a few great blender options out there that may appeal to your needs:
- Personal Blenders: Quickly becoming one of the most popular types of blender available, personal blenders are designed for making individual smoothie and juice beverages. The container usually doubles as a portable jar, making it great for preparing smoothies for drinking on the move. They are a great alternative to the more expensive juicers. However, they aren’t designed for high quantities of blended that some may need for meal prep.
- Conventional Blenders: The classic blender, it features a large jug container on the top that is perfect for most types of food and drink prep, including smoothies, juices, shakes, soups, and pureeing. Prices are usually quite low, making it a fantastic entry-level blender suitable for most people.
- High-Performance Blenders: This type of blender boasts the most powerful motors that spin the blades at very high speeds, making them the best performing blender. They can blitz almost anything to the desired consistency, including frozen produce. In most cases, they will be the most expensive option.
- Immersion Blenders: Unlike other types of blenders, there is no container with the handheld immersion blender, as it is instead submerged directly into the food in order to blend it. It does lack the power and features of other blenders, being better suited for certain forms of food prep, such as whipping foods into a creamy consistency.
Top 10 list of blenders in the UK (November 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their blenders. Which blender is the best?
- Includes: 300W motor base; 2 x 600ml BPA-free blending bottles with leak-proof lids;…
- Detachable, easy-clean dishwasher-safe blades and blending bottles; convenient non-slip…
- Powerful 300-watt motor smoothly blends frozen berries and ice with juice and other…
- Easy to clean- all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Avoid breakages with the reinforced 1.25L plastic jar
- Suitable for both soft and hard ingredients
- Auto clean function and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning up a breeze
- 2 Litre thermoresistant glass jug for hot and cold ingredients, enough for the whole…
- Three pre-set programmes, including Smoothie, Ice Crush and Auto Clean
- HEALTHY WHOLE FOODS - great for fresh, healthy breakfasts to kick-start your morning…
- QUICK AND EASY - quick, easy to use and simple to clean – just rinse under…
- THE ORIGINAL AND BEST SELLING - your first step towards a healthy lifestyle, the…
- Item Dimensions: 6.7 x 7 x 35.8 cm
- Up to a 3 year guarantee
- Detachable plastic blending leg for easy cleaning
- Note: It is recommended that the Magic Bullet is used of a clean, flat, hard, dry…
- The steamer lid and cups are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Includes a stay fresh re-sealable lid, so if you make more than you need, simply…
- Includes two dishwasher-safe, BPA-free tritan cups, two sip and seal lids, recipe…
- Pulse action blends whole fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and crushes ice
- Powerful 700 W motor drives specially-designed Ninja blades
- Non slip feet: Yes
- 1.5L glass jug, perfect for batch cooking or serving a family.
- 5 speeds + pulse setting, create delicious smoothies and shakes, blend soups and…
- Includes 2.1L Jug, 700ml Cup with Lid, Pro Extractor Blade, Stacked Blade, Recipe…
- Easy to Use – Simple controls, manual settings and dishwasher-safe parts
- Durable and Powerful – 1200W motor drives interchangeable stainless-steel blades…
- ESSENTIAL NUTRITION - PRO 900 Series completely breaks down your food, liquefying…
- QUICK & EASY - quick and easy Clean - Simply rinse under warm tap water. Please…
- GOODNESS ON-THE-GO - whether you're on the school run or heading to the gym fitting…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best blenders, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a blender test. Last Update: 2021/11/27.