Review10Best looks at the best body butters in the UK and selects the one by Skinactive Body as the best body butter. In a body butter buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different body butters and see a recommendation on which body butter to buy in the UK in 2020. By considering the top list of body butters, you can find the best body butters and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate body butter buying guide
- View the body butter picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about body butters
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Irritations from the sun, stretch marks, dry skin, etc. can make steal the beauty of your tender skin away. There are a lot of ways to treat them and provide the skin with the right nourishment to make them healthy, beautiful, and attractive. One of these ways is the use of the best body butter. The efficiency of good body butter in treating the skin makes it essential in the world of skincare products.
Treating your skin with body butter is one of the best things to do, and because it is gotten directly from nature, it stands the chance of building up your natural body, making it glow, smooth, and beautiful. Here are some important things you should know about body butter to help you find the right body butter type for your skin.
What are body butters?
Body butter is essentially a moisturiser made from several natural ingredients shea butter, cocoa butter, and vegetable-based oils. They do not need preservatives and are usually water-free. The best body butter makes the skin occlusive, emulsified, and gives it a nice fragrance. They are a blend of different oils and water that gives the skin a non-greasy feel. They go a long way to moisturise, rejuvenate dry skin and smoothens patches around the elbows and knees.
Why should you buy a good body butter?
A great body butter has a thickness that makes it penetrating areas of the body that are drier than the others such as elbows, hands, feet, and heels making them soft and moist. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles or lines and can be used as an effective makeup remover.
Similar to a good hair mask, the best body butters can also be used as a good hair treatment because they nourish dry hair as well as repair damages made to the hair. Body butter can be used to stop hair breakage and treat scalps in bad conditions.
Its all-round usage and benefits make body butter an essential skincare product.
How to choose the right body butter?
Since body butter is very heavy compared to body lotion it is important to look for the right ingredients that suit your body type. To find the right body butter you have to consider the following:
- Skin type: Body butter should be applied based on the type of skin you have. For example, if you are the type that has a sensitive skin the body butter that is best for you is the butter that is non-comedogenic.
- Lifestyle: Your person needs are also determines the type of body butter you apply. For instance, butters with SPF will be best for anyone who is also caught up in outdoor activities to protect their skin from the adverse effects of excessive exposure to direct sunlight.
What is the best kind of body butter in the UK?
There are a lot of body butters in the market today and choosing the best body butter for your skin type may be difficult. Here are the guidelines you need to make the right choice:
- Mango butter: Mango butter is rich in vitamin A, C and E. It is a super nourishing moisturiser plus it protects the body from excessive UV rays.
- Olive butter: This butter is mixed with coconut oil or shea butter to give it a creamy look. It feels heavy when it is applied to the body, and it is absorbed by the skin quickly.
- Hemp seed butter: This type of butter is very rich in amino fatty acids and omega-6. It fights moisture loss and can be applied from your head to toe. When this butter is absorbed, it gives you a glowing feeling.
- Shea butter: Shea butter is very rich in fatty acid. It is the best natural body butter ever. It improves and strengthens the elasticity of your skin.
- Cocoa butter: It is very rich in antioxidant and one of the best-selling body butters on the market.
Top 10 list of body butters in the UK (August 2020)
This top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their body butters rank and which body butter is the best.
- Garnier Shea Butter body lotion is dermatologically tested
- Rich and nourishing texture that is fast-absorbing, non-greasy and non-sticky
- This Intensive 7 Days formula is enriched with Shea Butter, known for its soothing…
- All Sanctuary Spa products are microbead free, paraben free and against Animal T…
- Massage generously into your dry skin (after bath/shower)
- Nourishing blend of cocoa butter and sweet almond and macadamia nut oil
- All Sanctuary Spa products, including this sleep body butter, are dermatologically…
- 90 Percent would recommend this product to a friend. After 1 week use. 60 participants…
- This cocoa and shea body butter is blended with sweet almond oil, it melts effortlessly…
- Skin feels silky soft with an exotic creamy coconut scent.
- This pack contains one 200-millilitre jar of after sun body butter.
- Apply body butter daily, generously, and evenly after sun exposure, or whenever your…
- Scented with comforting, floral white lily and damask rose fragrance
- Lotus flower is packed full of vitamin C, vitamin B complex, antioxidants and minerals…
- Shea butter helps strengthen and protect skin. Rose flower oil moisturises dry s…
- Natural and precious ingredients guarantee a high quality product.
- Allow yourself moments of wellness und luxury.
- The ingredients and the beautiful scent are soothing to your skin and soul.
- All Sanctuary Spa products, including this green lemon and orange blosson body butter,…
- Scented with invigorating, citrus green lemon and orange blossom fragrance
- Lemon seed oil is astringent, detoxifying, and rejuvenating whilst shea butter helps…
- This body butter contains long lasting fragrance technology which leaves your skin…
- After using this body butter, 97 Percent of user trial participants agreed the product…
- Shea butter is known for strengthening skin and wheatgerm oil supports skin heal…
- Ideal for dry skin, dull skin, cracked skin
- Bringing out skins natural glow
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a body butter test. Last Update 2020/08/13 14:00. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best body butters