Review10Best looks at the best body washes in the UK and selects the one by Faith In Nature as the best body wash. In a body wash buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different body washes and see a recommendation on which body wash to buy in the UK in 2020. By considering the top list of body washes, you can find the best body washes and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate body wash buying guide
- View the body wash picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to body washes
- Watch recommended videos about body washes
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best body wash you can find? It’s often easier said than done when you consider all the options available. Different products are suitable for different skin types, while some people have personal preferences when it comes to scents and ingredients. So finding the best body washes can take some research.
What are body washes?
A body wash is a liquid substance applied across the body to clean the skin. They come with various fragrances and properties, while certain body wash products are designed to treat certain skin types, such as dry and sensitive skin.
Why should you buy a good body wash?
A great body wash cleanses the skin and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance. Better still, body wash products are very versatile, with some capable of washing your entire body and hair, while others can moisturize the skin as it cleanses it. If you like to stay fresh and clean, there’s no denying a body wash is a must-have product.
How to choose the right body wash?
Determining the best body wash can take some time, so it helps to know what properties to look for and what you need from your body wash. Here are some things to consider:
- Skin Type: By knowing your skin type it makes it much easier to find a suitable body wash that won’t irritate your skin. Oily skin results in greasy texture over the face, dry skin often feels tight and dull, while combination skin has aspects of both oily and dry skin. There are body washes designed for every type of skin, so try to establish what your skin type is when looking for a quality body wash.
- Versatility: Some feel the best body wash is one that covers your entire cleaning regiment. For instance, a body wash that can be used to wash your face, hair, and body is very versatile, saving you having to invest in different products.
- Ingredients: The best body washes tend to feature natural ingredients. These are great for cleaning the skin without causing any irritations, which can often be the case with chemical ingredients that upset the natural pH balance of the skin. Try to figure out if any ingredients irritate your skin and make sure to avoid them in any body wash you buy. If this isn’t a concern, look for ingredients that benefit your skin, such as moisturizing agents.
What is the best kind of body wash in the UK?
Looking for the best body wash you can but aren’t sure the difference between each type? Here’s what you need to know:
- Organic Body Wash: Organic and natural ingredients produce a very nourishing body wash for the skin. With no harsh chemical ingredients, this is the best body wash for sensitive skin.
- Moisturising Body Wash: One of the best body wash products for dry skin, they feature a high concentration of moisturizing agents that restore moisture to your skin.
- Exfoliating Body Wash: A great body wash for removing dry and dead skin cells, exfoliating body washes leave the skin feeling much softer and smoother.
- Tanning Body Wash: These body washes offer tanning properties that can leave a darker hue to the skin, working like self-tanning sprays and creams.
- Multi-Use Body Wash: The best body wash in terms of versatility. These products can provide a range of properties that work to clean multiple parts of your body, such as your face and hair.
Top 10 list of body washes in the UK (October 2020)
This top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their body washes rank and which body wash is the best.
- Free from parabens and SLS
- Made with essential oils
- Made using 100 percent natural Fragrance
- A shower moisturiser and shower gel soap with a mild, gentle formula is kind to your…
- A shea butter shower gel a mild, gentle body wash is kind to your skin
- Moisturising body wash and cleanser minimises skin dryness for easy skin care
- Suitable for daily use
- Softer, smoother skin after one shower
- For Dry and Sensitive Skin - This body wash is for normal to dry and sensitive skin…
- Helps Maintain the Skin's Natural Microbiome - Its distinct formula with colloidal…
- Leaves Dry and Sensitive Skin Feeling Moisturised - Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body…
- Vegan friendly shower gel
- No sulfated surfactants, no SLS, no silicones, no ALES
- Skin is left deeply moisturised with a healthy-looking glow
- A shower cleanser and nourishing body wash with a mild, gentle formula is kind to…
- Shower gels that helps maintain your skin's moisture barrier as you cleanse
- A moisturising shower gel that nourishes deep into the surface layers of the ski…
- Shower oil Unisex 1000 milliliters
- Weight: 1000 milliliters
- Bath & Shower - hpc: shower oil
- Scope of Delivery – NIVEA Care Shower Creme Soft (250ml) Rich Moisture Shower…
- Method of Application – Apply Creme Soft body cream onto wet skin and massage…
- NIVEA Scent – Containing elements of the original NIVEA crème and our…
- Pump – Comes with a handy pump top for ease of use.
- Natural – Contains 100% natural extracts of olive oil
- Care – This shower Cream is dermatologically tested and respects the natural…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a body wash test. Last Update 2020/10/22 19:48 o'clock.
Other reviews related to body washes
Recommended Video about the best body washes