Best citrus juicer UK
Which is the best citrus juicer 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best citrus juicers to buy in the UK
The top 10 list of the best citrus juicers lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best citrus juicers in the UK and selects the one by Braun as the best juicer. In a citrus juicer buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different juicers and see a recommendation on which citrus juicer to buy in the UK in 2023. By considering the top list of juicers, you can find the best citrus juicers and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate citrus juicer buying guide
- View the citrus juicer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- More about citrus juicers on the web
Best citrus juicers: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great citrus juicer
A citrus juicer is a variation of a standard juicer specifically designed for extracting juice from citrus fruits. As you may expect, this is the best juicer for getting juice from fruit like oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and limes. As citrus fruit offers a variety of health benefits and can be used in many drinks and meals, a citrus juicer can be a great investment for most households, made better by the fact there are many affordable options available.
What are citrus juicers?
As the name suggests, a citrus juicer is an appliance that extracts juice from citrus fruit. They vary quite significantly from a standard juicer, often being much more basic in design and therefore much cheaper than other types. A great citrus juicer doesn’t even need to be electrical, as manual citrus juicers have been popular for decades. You simply cut the fruit in half, and squeeze it onto the cone shaped section of the juicer to extract the juice.
Why should you buy a good citrus juicer?
Citrus juice provides various health benefits, such as vitamin B and a host of antioxidants, but because there are limitations to the amount of healthy citrus juices available, it can be a great idea to invest in a citrus juicer. For example, the best citrus juicers will provide an exceptional cup of fresh orange juice without the added sugars and other ingredients found in store bought juice. By owning this type of juicer, you can enjoy this and many other fresh citrus juices throughout the day.
Further, a citrus juicer is a fantastic cooking appliance too, as many dishes require lemon or lime juice, allowing you to add fresh juices to your meals.
How to choose the right citrus juicer?
The best citrus juicer isn’t necessarily the most expensive, as many manual juicers are more than sufficient for extracting juice from citrus fruit. However, you may prefer a low-maintenance machine that will make short work of the fruit, so picking the ideal citrus juicer requires some minor research.
Here are some things to consider:
- Ease of use: A manual citrus juicer may be tougher to use for some, especially as it requires you to physically squeeze and twist the fruit against the juicer. This may be too strenuous for some, while others may simply want a machine to do the hard work for them! So, an electric citrus juicer is certainly easier to use and will therefore be better suited for many.
- Speed: An electric juicer is the best option regarding speed, as it will make short work of the fruit as the reamer is automatically spun, often in both directions for added efficiency. However, this may only be necessary for juicing large quantities of fruit, so many may not require a faster juicer.
What is the best kind of citrus juicer in the UK?
There are two main types of citrus juicers available, although there are a few variations of each. But for the most part, you will likely choose from one of the following types:
- Manual Citrus Juicer: The classic citrus juicer, these are the cheapest available and are simple enough to use. However, they require a fair amount of effort to produce any juice, especially larger quantities, so it may not be ideal for making a cup of fresh juice. It involves manually squeezing the fruit over the cone-shaped center (reamer) while the juices are strained below. Given their affordability, this is a great citrus juicer to buy for anyone that may not use it frequently but would like one on standby.
- Electric Citrus Juicer: An electric upgrade from the manual, the best electric citrus juicers are still relatively inexpensive and will make juicing citrus fruit quick and easy. They are quite similar in shape and design to manual types, instead of being powered by a motor to move the citrus reamer at high speeds while the juice is collected below. Some models have a cover that holds the fruit in place as well, making it even easier to use.
Top 10 list of citrus juicers in the UK (June 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their citrus juicers. Which juicer is the best?
- Dishwasher safe
- Cable storage
- Automatic stop/start
- EASY TO CLEAN - Rinse it with water and a mild detergent after use
- LARGE CAPACITY - Large bowl (Dia. 7cm) can handle large size lemon and lime.
- TIMELESS DESIGN - H&S Lemon Squeezer is an eye-catcher for every modern kitchen…
- Combining practicality and style, the juicer has a clear jug with measurements so…
- Cleaning up after is simple and easy, as there is little mess, simply hand wash the…
- The 600 ml jug with includes a protective cover and pouring lid so you can pour the…
- COMPLY WITH FDA, NO BPA The Juicer Machine use environmental materials, comply with…
- EASE OF USE &CLEANING The structure is particularly simple, just several parts…
- LARGE CAPACITY CONTAINER A large 1.2L(Almost 41oz) transparent jug with measure markings…
- Ideal for squeezing the juice from oranges, lemons and limes
- Pointy reamer munches through fruit, while little nubs keeps seeds out of juice,…
- Traditional style glass citrus juicer
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The longer length of the handle allows you to take its leverage…
- HIGH QUALITYHERUIO Lemon squeezer is manufactured with food grade Zinc alloydurable…
- LARGE CAPACITY - Large bowl (Dia. 7cm) can handle large size lemon and lime.. Manually…
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in…
- Reamers snap off for cleaning and nest for storage
- BPA-free body shaped for a comfortable grip
- NUTRI-Q BY QUEST – Nutri-Q is the leading range of specialised healthy kitchen…
- 1.2 LITRE JUG – The jug provided has a capacity of 1.2 litres, storing several…
- EFFICIENT AND QUIET – Some kitchen appliances are notorious for being quite…
- Includes 2 cones for oranges and other citrus fruits
- The Citrus Juicer is low-noise, so you don't disturb anyone with pressing
- Completely removable and therefore super easy to store
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best juicers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a citrus juicer test. Last Update: 2023/06/09.
- Citrus Juicers And Presses | UK Juicers: Shop Premium Quality Citrus Juicers from the UK's Leading Independent Juicer Specialist. (source: www.ukjuicers.com)
- Citrus Juicer | Smeg: Discover the catalog Citrus Juicer of Smeg appliances designed in Italy by the high technology that combines style and design. (source: www.smeg.com)