Review10Best compares the best face scrubs in the UK and selects the one by ST. Ives as the best exfoliator. In a face scrub buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different exfoliators and see a recommendation on which face scrub to buy in the UK in 2023. By considering the top list of exfoliators, you can find the best face scrubs and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate face scrub buying guide
- View the face scrub picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to exfoliators
One of the ways to have a radiant look is to get rid of the dead cells on your face. This can enhance the facial skin, making you look younger, healthier and more beautiful. And we all know that it is embarrassing to have skin with wrinkles that is rough and flaking. People will never stop noticing and will constantly tell you how you are ageing faster. You have to treat your face the right way and use the best face scrub to keep it healthy and beautiful.
Cleaning your face is hygienic and encouraging. Here are some guidelines on how to treat it correctly to give your face brilliant and smooth skin without pimples and other face irritations.
What are face scrubs?
Face scrub is the treatment given to the face to make it smooth, soft and healthy. Our new skin is found in the dermis layer and, as they form, old cells in the epidermis layer flake off but some of them hang on. Thus, old skin cells are not allowing the newer cells to come up which makes the skin look dull and rough causing imperfections. But when the face is scrub with the best exfoliants the old cells give way, leaving you with a brilliant look.
Why should you buy a good face scrub?
There are so many reasons we should scrub our faces. We face scrub to help remove old dead cells, ingrained dirt and to improve the look of our face. Using the best face scrubs, makes our skin smooth, soft and improves the texture of our skin. It also helps to reduce the rate at which our skin ages.
How to choose the right face scrub?
Choosing the best face scrub can be a little difficult. And a little bit of carefulness is required here if you wish to remove the dead cells from your face without causing irritations to it. Here are the features to consider when choosing your face treatment.
- Skin Type: Considering your skin type is very important because you cannot have sensitive skin and go a long way to treat your face with things that will cause skin irritations. Also, consider good mositurisers that give moisture to a dry skin type.
- Skin Condition: You have to use formulas that will best treat the problems you have on your skin. For example, if you have many pimples you will use one that can best treat skin imperfections and heal wounds on your skin faster.
What is the best kind of face scrub in the UK?
There is lots of facial treatment used today, and choosing the right ones for our body may be a little bit confusing. And when choosing the best face scrub you watch out for its functions. Here is the information you need for a better face scrub.
- Sea Salt Face Scrubs: It stimulates the skin and retains skin moisture. It is best for dry skin, mix it with oils like jojoba, olive oil, etc. to form a paste with it then rub it in circular form on your face. Then rinse it, this will give you a smooth look.
- Oatmeal Face Scrubs: It is an anti-inflammatory moisturizer for very sensitive skin. Mix the ground oatmeal with moisturizers like honey.
- Baking Soda Face Scrubs: Baking powder is also used in scrubbing the face to give a more radiant look. Rub it around your face when you want to shower then wash it with liquid soaps. It gives you a refreshing look.
- Sugar Face Scrubs: Sugar is the source of glycolic acids which break down proteins that keep dead cells. It also enhances new cells production. Mix the sugar with the oil of your choice such as olive, jojoba, etc., rub it around the face and then rinse it and a more brilliant look will be yours.
Top 10 list of face scrubs in the UK (January 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their face scrubs. Which exfoliator is the best?
- Formulated without parabens and phthalates
- It contains 100% natural extracts
- Dermatologist tested
- 3-IN-1 MICRO EXFOLIANT - 75 ml glycolic acid facial scrub. Make it part of your skincare…
- RESURFACES WITH 3% GLYCOLIC ACID - Resurfacing 3% glycolic acid face scrub polish…
- SALICYLIC ACID FOR REFINING PORES - Specially formulated AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser,…
- Lift away dead skin cells for clear, radiant skin
- Unclog pores with Walnut Shell
- Made in England
- No animal derived ingredients
- Dermatologist tested
- Oil-free & non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Scope of Delivery: NIVEA MEN Protect & Care Exfoliating Face Scrub (75ml), Cleansing…
- How to apply: After gently wetting face with lukewarm water, massage the face cleansing…
- Pro Vitamin B5: Aloe Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5 in the face scrubber formula help to…
- Moisturising feel: NIVEA Face Wash formula featuring Mineral Clay, Hyaluronic Acid,…
- To apply: Massage daily onto wet face, neck and décolleté. Rinse off…
- Unclog pores: The face scrub exfoliator purifies the skin without drying it out while…
- Discover the hydra energetic range designed for tired looking skin.
- The hydra energetic deep exfoliating face scrub deeply purifies and cleanses the…
- With natural exfoliating particles
- L’Oréal are removing the cellophane wrapper from the packaging of all…
- Mixture of three Pure Clays combined together with Red Algae for an everyday face…
- Clay Wash leaves skin smoother and brighter through exfoliating impurities and dead…
- From the #1 Dermatologist Recommended UK Skincare Brand
- COMPLETE THE CLEANSING ROUTINE: Follow with a Cetaphil facial moisturiser to lock…
- NOURISHING FORMULA: infused with hydrating glycerin and essential vitamins B5 &…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best exfoliators, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a face scrub test. Last Update: 2023/01/31.
Other reviews related to exfoliators