Review10Best looks at the best foot creams in the UK and selects the one by O'Keeffe's as the best foot cream. In a foot cream buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different foot creams and see a recommendation on which foot cream to buy in the UK in 2020. By considering the top list of foot creams, you can find the best foot creams and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate foot cream buying guide
- View the foot cream picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about foot creams
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Taking the time to find the best foot cream is always worthwhile. A good foot cream will keep your feet feeling soft and smooth while treating issues like cracked heels, although knowing which is best for your needs can be confusing when there are so many products to choose from. To help you find the best foot creams possible, check out the handy buying guide below. It covers all the info you need to know about foot cream, including what it is, why you need it, and how to choose the right one for your needs.
What are foot creams?
Foot creams are a skincare product designed to treat the feet. Basically, it is a moisturiser specially designed for the skin on our feet, which tends to become drier than other parts of the body, with the cream restoring moisture to the skin and helping to keep it hydrated for longer.
Why should you buy a good foot cream?
The skin on our feet is prone to drying and cracking, especially if you frequently walk barefoot on hard surfaces, while some people have a skin that naturally dries out, in which case foot cream can be applied to alleviate these problems.
A great foot cream is an excellent moisturiser that is specially designed to treat the skin on our feet and the various conditions commonly found here, namely cracked heels and calluses. It’s not just used to treat these issues, as using the best foot cream can be a great preventative treatment to avoid dry skin.
How to choose the right foot cream?
Here are some things to think about when you are looking for the right foot creams:
- Skin Condition: Check your feet and see what condition the skin is before you decide on a certain cream, as you may have a specific issue to treat. For instance, if you have cracked skin then a foot cream that repairs and restores skin is worthwhile. You can also find creams that provide deep moisturising for general dryness, creams to relieve itching, and much more.
- Ingredients: Always check the ingredients used in foot creams, keeping an eye out for the emollients that help moisturise the skin. Natural emollients like shea butter, coconut oil, and cocoa butter rehydrate the skin, helping to treat those dry spots common on feet. Other ingredient’s that can be beneficial include peppermint for its cooling properties and essential oils like tree for being antibacterial.
- Scents: While a foot cream doesn’t have to provide a pleasant scent, you may want to consider this if your feet tend to develop a bad odour. Certain ingredients can help address this issue, such as tea tree for its antibacterial properties, while powerful floral or herbal aromas can mask the smell like in deodorants, too.
What is the best kind of foot cream in the UK?
There are many popular types of foot cream available to buy, and of which may be to your liking, with best-selling options including:
- Repairing Foot Creams: Repairing foot creams contain ingredients that deeply penetrate the skin to help rehydrate severely affected by dryness. When feet become too dry, they are prone to cracking, which can be quite painful, so lookout for a repairing foot cream if this is something you are dealing with.
- Cooling Foot Creams: After a long day, feet often feel achy due to being slightly inflamed, in which case a good cooling foot cream is recommended. These creams contain cooling properties and moisturising for added comfort.
- Foot Creams for Sensitive Skin: Some people have sensitive skin on their feet so need an appropriate cream that won’t irritate. These foot creams usually contain a few natural ingredients to ensure the skin isn’t adversely affected.
Top 10 list of foot creams in the UK (October 2020)
This top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their foot creams rank and which foot cream is the best.
- Guaranteed Relief in Days with 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Concentrated, so a little goes a long way
- Increased levels of Allantoin; the formula helps to penetrate thicker and rougher…
- Available in a great value 1 kg tub, standard 175 ml tube or a handy 60 ml travel…
- HOW TO USE: Initially, apply twice daily and then massage in as required; for best…
- This product is lanolin free and hypo-allergenic
- 2.1 ounce
- Image may vary from the actual product
- Palmer's cocoa butter formula foot magic 60g
- "Visible Results in 3 days. Recommended for adults and children 12+ years old.…
- Contains 22% Urea and a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids which deeply penetrate and gently…
- It’s highly effective. Promotes healthy skin growth.
- Volume: 100 ml
- Dermatologically tested
- Non-greasy and non-staining
- All Sanctuary Spa products, including this foot cream, are dermatologically tested,…
- Lavendar oil relieves mucle and joint pain, while sweet almond oil locks in mois…
- Aloe vera and tea tree oil soothe the skin, helping ot cool and reduce redness
- A topical antifungal treatment can be an easy way to combat your athlete's foot.…
- This dual action cream is both an antifungal and an anti-bacterial. The active antifungal…
- It treats all types of athlete’s foot without inflammation
- Can be used on elbows and knees. Fragrance free
- Clinically proven athletes foot treatments
- Soothes itching
- Athletes foot cream antifungal kills fungi
- VEGAN FRIENDLY UK MADE - Always tested on people, all Kind Natured Products are manufactured…
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our #1 priority is your satisfaction, in the unlikely…
- 97% NATURAL - At Kind Natured we believe in keeping it as natural as possible. Formulations…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a foot cream test. Last Update 2020/10/23 04:21. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best foot creams