Best foot scrub UK
Which is the best foot scrub 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best foot scrubs to buy in the UK
The top 10 list of the best foot scrubs lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best foot scrubs in the UK and selects the one by KIND NATURED as the best exfoliator. In a foot scrub buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different exfoliators and see a recommendation on which foot scrub to buy in the UK in 2023. By considering the top list of exfoliators, you can find the best foot scrubs and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate foot scrub buying guide
- View the foot scrub picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to exfoliators
Best foot scrubs: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great foot scrub
The best foot scrub products let you remove those annoying dry spots that develop on your feet. However, finding the right foot scrub can be difficult when there are so many products to choose from, and each one may work slightly differently depending on the ingredients and your requirements.
To help find the best foot scrubs for your needs, check out the handy buying guide below. It contains all the information you need to know about foot scrubs and how to choose the best one possible!
What are foot scrubs?
A foot scrub is a skincare product applied to the feet to remove build ups of dead skin cells. Most scrubs contain three key ingredients - an exfoliant to remove the dead skin, an emollient to hydrate the skin, and a humectant to help retain moisture. Various ingredients can be used to create this effect, resulting in smoother skin on our feet.
Why should you buy a good foot scrub?
The skin on our feet is often overlooked when it comes to skincare routines, leading to build-ups of dead skin cells that can develop into dry and cracked skin. This is not only unsightly but can become uncomfortable, so by using the best foot scrub you can ensure the skin on your feet remain well-hydrated and free from cracks, calluses, and other skin-related issues.
How to choose the right foot scrub?
Finding skincare products can be challenging when there are so many options available, not to mention countless things you need to consider first. To help with the buying process, here are some things to keep in mind when looking for a good foot scrub:
- Exfoliating Ingredient: Because feet develop harder skin than the rest of the body, we need a tough exfoliant to help remove it. Salt is a good choice for this, as are crushed nut ingredients like almonds or walnuts, all of which are more abrasive so better for scrubbing away dry spots. Sensitive skin may require something less harsh though, with sugars being the best alternative.
- Moisturisers: Foot scrubs pair exfoliators with a combination of emollients and humectants, which help restore and retain moisture on dry skin. Many options are available for this and most of them are suitable, with common ingredients including coconut oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter.
- Other Ingredients: There are other ingredients you may want to include in your foot scrub, with essential oils offering additional effects that may be beneficial to your skin. For instance, tea tree has anti-bacterial properties that can relieve itchiness, while peppermint oil has cooling properties.
What is the best kind of foot scrub in the UK?
There are quite a few types of foot scrub products to buy, any of which may be ideal for your needs. The most popular foot scrubs include:
- Salt Foot Scrubs: A salt foot scrub is one of the most popular available, with sea salt used as the main exfoliant. The rough texture of salt makes it fantastic at removing tougher build-ups of dead and dry skin, which is the most common reasons people use foot scrubs, so it’s a great all-rounder suitable for most skin types and conditions.
- Sugar Foot Scrubs: Sugar scrubs are popular for other parts of the body but less so for a foot scrub. The sugar granules are finer than other exfoliants, making them less effective at removing tough skin commonly found on feet. That said, if your skin isn’t too dry then sugar may be ideal as it won’t be too aggressive on the skin, while its recommended for anyone with sensitive skin.
- Nut Foot Scrubs: This type of foot scrub uses crushed nuts, usually almonds or walnuts, as the exfoliant. Crushed nuts are highly abrasive so another great option for removing dead skin on feet, although they should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
Top 10 list of foot scrubs in the UK (June 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their foot scrubs. Which exfoliator is the best?
- VEGAN FRIENDLY UK MADE - Always tested on people, all Kind Natured Products are manufactured…
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our #1 priority is your satisfaction, in the unlikely…
- 97% NATURAL - At Kind Natured we believe in keeping it as natural as possible. Formulations…
- LUXURIOUS FOOT SPA GIFT: Use this foot exfoliator scrub to surprise dear friends…
- EASY TO USE: 1. Wash the area you want to exfoliate with warm water; 2. Apply the…
- MOISTURISES AND SOFTENS: This all-natural coconut oil and dead sea scrub utilizes…
- PALMERS COCONUT SUGAR FOOT SCRUB 60G
- For Professional Salon Use Only.
- Lime & Ginger Tingle
- Foot Scrub
- Contains No Parabens, Sulphates, Propylene Glycol or Mineral Oil
- Feet are left feeling softer and smoother
- The energising combination of Lime and Ginger help to refresh and revitalise while…
- Excellence By Virtue Of High Standards – Delivering our customers with superior…
- 100% Natural Formula – Formulated with 100% natural ingredients, including…
- Moisturizing and Softening – Treat your feet with love and a powerful blend…
- EASY TO CLEAN MICRO BLADE PLATEUnlike the other pedi pedicure tools, no electric…
- A QUALITY PRODUCT AT A GREAT VALUE PRICEThis File has a very large plane surface…
- REMOVES HARD SKIN EFFORTLESSLYFoot File Hard Dead Skin Remover for feet, Foot Grater,…
- Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Free from mineral oils, parabens and phtha…
- Foot Magic Scrub (60 g): Uses natural Cocoa Beans and Walnut Shell powder as well…
- Heel Repair Stick (25g): Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Peppermint Oil…
- Vegan Friendly.
- Leaving feet feeling refreshingly smooth.
- The mint-scented scrub helps exfoliates and softens the skin.
- 177ml bottle
- Apply after using The Foot Factory Foot Soak
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best exfoliators, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a foot scrub test. Last Update: 2023/06/04.