Review10Best compares the best HTML books in the UK and selects the one by In Easy Steps as the best HTML book. In a HTML book buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different HTML books and see a recommendation on which HTML book to buy in the UK in 2023. By considering the top list of HTML books, you can find the best HTML books and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate HTML book buying guide
- View the HTML book picks and see how they rank in the top list
The best HTML books help beginners learn the most important programming language of the web. Since HTML is relatively simple when compared to other web-based programming languages, it is often the first choice for newcomers. However, many of the best-selling HTML books are often a little outdated, as HTML itself has gone through some big changes in recent years. So, it’s important to find up-to-date and accurate resources that are suitable for both beginners and advanced users, which can be a challenge if you are unsure what to look for. Follow this buying guide to find the right book for your needs.
What are HTML books?
Why should you buy a good HTML book?
HTML is the most basic and important language used for coding websites, so if you wish to do anything online then you need to understand what it does. HTML books are highly recommended for programming beginners as they are easy to understand while helping you to establish the basics at your own pace so you gradually learn the language. Not only is this more efficient than other forms of teaching, it’s often cheaper, too. If you don’t want to take a comprehensive web design course or want to learn specific HTML techniques, investing in the best HTML book is a great stepping stone towards those goals.
How to choose the right HTML book?
Choosing the right book on HTML depends largely on what you are looking for and how much you already know, so here are some tips on how to make the best choice for an HTML book:
- Skill Level: Books on HTML cater to a variety of skill levels, so it’s a good idea to determine your current ability and find a book that corresponds to it. For instance, beginners will need a book that explains the basics of web building and offers code examples they can use, while advanced users may need a more specific offering that delves into important coding issues and queries.
- Content: Beyond the many things HTML is capable of, there is so much more going on in HTML5, making it much more versatile for building websites. So, make sure any book you buy covers the latest version of HTML, otherwise, you may be struggling to learn something that is no longer relevant to the current internet landscape.
- Timeliness: As with any computer programming, HTML is frequently updated to improve and expand its functionality. So, it’s important to get an HTML book that ensures it has the most up-to-date codes and guidelines. However, older books are still useful for the basics, so it could be worth buying a second-hand book for this.
What is the best kind of HTML book in the UK?
Looking for the most popular HTML books available? Here are the top-selling types of HTML books available today:
- Introductory HTML Books: Ideal for complete beginners, this type of book focuses on HTML basics, teaching all of the essential techniques needed to get started. Topics include learning HTML text, adding links, and creating your first web pages.
- HTML Designer Books: A book that suits anyone who wants to become a professional web designer, it teaches more advanced techniques including web design theory, CSS and HTML5, turning anyone from a beginner into an advanced user.
Top 10 list of HTML books in the UK (September 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their HTML books. Which HTML book is the best?
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best HTML books, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a HTML book test. Last Update: 2023/09/28.