Review10Best compares the best in-ear headphones in the UK and selects the one by Blukar as the best headphone. In a in-ear headphone buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different headphones and see a recommendation on which in-ear headphone to buy in the UK in 2021. By considering the top list of headphones, you can find the best in-ear headphones and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate in-ear headphone buying guide
- View the in-ear headphone picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to headphones
- More about in-ear headphones on the web
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best in-ear headphones but aren’t sure what you need? Finding great headphones can be difficult as there are simply so many different products available, with countless features available and various price ranges. So check out this handy buying guide to help you find the best in-ear headphones.
What are in-ear headphones?
In-ear headphones are used to play audio on various devices like phones, tablets, MP3 players, and laptops. Easily the most recognisable type of headphone, the in-ear design sees the headphones sit inside of each ear canal, blocking out most outside noise while playing audio.
Why should you buy a good in-ear headphone?
In-ear headphones are the most widely available type of headphone, making them very affordable and highly convenient. They sit comfortably in the ear and provide better audio quality than most built-in speakers, especially on phones and laptops, making it a great buy for most people. Whether using them to listen to music from your phone during your morning commute or to watch Netflix on your laptop at night, a good set of in-ear headphones lets you enjoy high-quality audio without disturbing others.
How to choose the right in-ear headphone?
Struggling to choose the best in-ear headphones? With so many options available, trying to find something can be overwhelming, so here are a few things to look out for when buying:
- Audio Quality: As the most widely sold type of headphone, in-ear headphones come with varying levels of audio quality. Cheaper products tend to lack good sound, so spending a little more is recommended for people that want to enjoy the best audio quality. Look out for crisp audio quality, deep bass and good feedback.
- Connectivity: Most in-ear headphones connect to devices using wired audio jack, although wireless headphones are also available and becoming more popular. Wired headphones are usually cheaper and connect to most devices, although many find the convenience of wireless headphones more appealing. The one issue with wireless headphones is that they must be recharged, so look out for long battery life, fast charging, and the option to connect using wired if choosing wireless in-ear headphones.
- Functions: Lots of in-ear headphones come with basic audio functions but many offer even more. For example, some in-ear headphones can block out ambient noises much more effectively, while many headphones come with a built-in microphone. So consider whether there are any additional functions you may find useful.
What is the best kind of in-ear headphone in the UK?
If you are looking for a new pair of headphones, it helps to know the two most common types of in-ear heaphones available:
- Wired In-ear Headphones: Most in-ear headphones are wired with an audio input, which plugs into most devices including phones, tablets, laptops, and games consoles. They are the best-priced in-ear headphones, with countless cheap products available, while there are also more expensive high-end models with better sound quality, making it easy to find something for every budget.
- Wireless In-ear Headphones: Wireless models connect to devices using wireless signals, usually Bluetooth, making them very convenient as you can wear the headphones with fewer restrictions. This is especially useful for exercising, although the headphones will need to be recharged frequently and they are likely to cost more than wired headphones.
Top 10 list of in-ear headphones in the UK (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their in-ear headphones. Which headphone is the best?
- Light and Portable: Ideal for taking bus, running, climbing and other occasions,…
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone SE/ 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/5/5c/5s, iPad…
- Comfortable and Convenient to Wear: Ergonomic and comfortable in-ear design effectively…
- Lightweight secure-fitting silicone
- Available in a choice of colours to suit your style
- The Sony MDREX15 in-ear headphones have a 1.2 m cord, which plugs into your choice…
- B25 earphones deliver a tight, deep bass response, perfect for low end focused music;…
- Noise isolating earphones eliminate outside noise to keep your music crystal clear;…
- B25 wired earphones are lightweight and provide long lasting comfort during a variety…
- Items delivered: 1 x JBL T110 in-ear wired headphones in white with 1-button remote…
- Your everyday companion: durable in-ear housing keeps up with you while at the gym,…
- Convenient single-button remote: the JBL T110 includes a practical hands-free microphone,…
- Versatile: Compatible with a range of electronics, you can plug these earphones into…
- Perfect Fit; Betron ELR50 headphones equipped with three earbud pairs sized small,…
- Noise Isolation; Complete with innovative sound isolation technology, these in ear…
- Three silicone gel sizes
- Isolate any external noise
- 11mm power drivers
- Neodymium Magnet
- Drive unit 14.8mm
- Cord length 1.2m
- Durable & CompatibleThe earphones cord is made of soft and flexible TPE material…
- Comfort-Fit & Noise IsolatingLinklike scanned the ear canal data of thousands…
- Excel In Calls With Voice AssistantThe aluminum alloy cavity, built-in MEMS acoustic…
- Choose the ear tips that are most comfortable for you
- Enjoy a great look and feel thanks to the sleek design
- Listen to deep, balanced, high-definition sound
- Wearing Style - Inner ear. Cord Type - Y type, flat cord. Cord Length - 3.94 feet…
- Carrying pouch included
- In-line remote and microphone for hands-free phone calls
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best headphones, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a in-ear headphone test. Last Update: 2021/10/19.
Other reviews related to headphones
Further resources about in-ear headphones
- A guide for all needs and budgets | The Independent: Choosing a new pair of headphones can be quite the challenge. (source: www.independent.co.uk)