Review10Best compares the best leaf blowers in the UK and selects the one by Hyundai as the best leaf blower. In a leaf blower buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different leaf blowers and see a recommendation on which leaf blower to buy in the UK in 2022. By considering the top list of leaf blowers, you can find the best leaf blowers and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate leaf blower buying guide
- View the leaf blower picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
The best leaf blowers make garden maintenance that bit easier, especially in large gardens. However, knowing what to buy isn’t always easy, as leaf blowers come in various models, any of which may be best suited for your needs.
Check out the buying guide below for how to choose the best leaf blower for your garden:
What are leaf blowers?
A leaf blower is a garden tool that shoots air out through a long nozzle to debris, usually leaves and grass cuttings. Available with electric or gas motors, leaf blowers are self-contained devices that are either handheld or backpack mounted with a handheld wand. Furthermore, leaf blowers often feature vacuuming features, allowing them to suck debris into the unit for collection as well. This type of leaf blower is sometimes referred to as a blower vacuum.
Why should you buy a good leaf blower?
The best leaf blower devices take the hassle away from garden maintenance. By moving loose garden debris, a leaf blower makes it simple to gather up leaves, twigs, cuttings and other debris into a neat pile, after which they are easy to collect and dispose of.
Better still, a leaf blower has uses beyond gathering debris. For instance, it can be used to blow snow off from a vehicle, unclog a gutter, and even mulching clippings and leaves.
How to choose the right leaf blower?
Choosing the best leaf blower requires a few considerations to ensure you get exactly what you need. Here are some things to think about that can help you choose a great leaf blower:
- Garden Size: The size of your garden will determine how powerful a leaf blower you require. For instance, if you have a small space where you only need to remove leaves from your patio, then you won’t need a powerful motor like you would with a large garden with lots of trees.
- Ergonomics: Even the best leaf blowers can be heavy and cumbersome to use, which make using it for long stretches quite difficult. To make handling a leaf blower easier, look at things like the weight and whether it’s a handheld or back mounted with wand handle - the latter is generally easier to use.
- Corded or Cordless: Leaf blowers come in corded and cordless models, so be sure to consider which type is more suitable for your needs. For instance, a corded leaf blower is a good option for small gardens as the cord reach won’t limit manoeuvrability compared to a large garden. Cordless leaf blowers are a great choice for large gardens, as they don’t limit movement, giving more freedom to operate in larger spaces. However, corded leaf blowers are usually the cheaper of the two, so consider your budget when deciding this.
What is the best kind of leaf blower in the UK?
There are several types of leaf blower available, any of which may be an excellent choice for your garden.
- Leaf Blowers: Traditional leaf blowers, often just called blowers, are designed to simply blow leaves, grass cuttings, and other debris around the garden. They make it easy to gather debris into large piles, allowing you to dispose of them or use them for compose with. Available in corded and cordless designs, blowers come with electric or gas-powered motors.
- Vacuum Leaf Blowers: A vacuum leaf blower combines the function of a traditional blower with a vacuum function. This means that leaves and other debris can be sucked into the device as well as blown around. When gathering leaves and clippings, a blower vacuum holds them in a collection bag so they can be easily disposed of, while some also come with a mulching feature to turn debris into natural fertilizer.
Top 10 list of leaf blowers in the UK (May 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their leaf blowers. Which leaf blower is the best?
- Our garden vacuum is covered by 3 year Hyundai warranty for you peace of mind.
- Compact And Lightweight: Includes a padded shoulder strap, wheels and a 12m power…
- This leaf blower and vacuum comes with 62 -170mph controllable variable airspeed…
- Scope of supply: UniversalGardenTidy 2300, support strap, carton packaging
- Clean and easy emptying: Quick-release collection bag features moisture-repellent…
- One-release mode changing: Simply and quickly switch between modes, tool-free, with…
- WARRANTY: We aim to give the best customer service possible. In the unlikely event…
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 32cm x 18.5cm x 24.5cm | WEIGHT: 1.8kg.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Weighing just 1.8kg, this leaf blower is extremely lightweight…
- PERFORMANCE – For optimal performance use on dry leaves. When used on wet leaves…
- HARNESS & WHEELS – Includes a shoulder strap harness and wheels allowing…
- IMPRESSIVE FLOW RATE – Its powerful performance delivers optimum efficiency…
- Powered by a Lithium-ion battery|Up to 210 km/h airspeed for fast and efficient work…
- One battery for an entire Home & Garden tools system
- Easy clearing of leaves and garden foliage from patio and garden areas
- What Would You Get1* Cordless Blower, 1* Fast Charger, 2 * 20V 2.0AH Lithium Battery,…
- ConvenientLeaf blower use an upgraded double-length tube, use the length of the pipe…
- Ergonomic Design Bigzzia cordless leaf blower designed for family work has a super…
- Compact and lightweight
- 2 part blower tube for easy storage in cramped sheds and garages
- Mechanical decompression system for consistently easy starting
- Sold as a 'bare' tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries…
- GripZone over mould for comfortable grip
- Lightweight Design with ultimate cordless convenience makes quick work of clearing…
- Ideal for both domestic & professional users
- Stihl ErgoStart
- Low Vibration
- Hyper-stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions
- Lightweight and ergonomic one-hand operation
- Dynamic airflow Design for maximum performance
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best leaf blowers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a leaf blower test. Last Update: 2022/05/18.