Review10Best compares the best luggage in the UK and selects the one by Aerolite as the best luggage. In a luggage buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different luggage and see a recommendation on which luggage to buy in the UK in 2021. By considering the top list of luggage, you can find the best luggage and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate luggage buying guide
- View the luggage picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to luggage
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best luggage for travelling but are unsure what you need? Buying luggage can be difficult as there are many options available and quite a few things to consider before you buy anything. To help you find the right luggage for your next trip, check out this handy luggage buying guide:
What are luggage?
Luggage is basically any type of baggage used for travelling. There are many types of luggage available, with a huge range of styles and sizes to choose from, whether it’s a simple backpack for a weekend stay or a collection of hard-cased suitcases for a long vacation.
Why should you buy a good luggage?
Luggage is necessary for travelling, letting you bring some belongings along with you like clothes, toiletries, and electronics. The best luggage provides a stable and secure place to store all your belongings when travelling.
A good set of luggage is suitable for almost any type of short or long-term travel, from work trips to holidays to visiting a friend for the weekend. You may even benefit from having several types of luggage for your travels, such as a large suitcase and a carry-on bag.
How to choose the right luggage?
Finding the best luggage can be difficult if you are unsure about what to look for. Here are a few things to think about when looking for the right baggage:
- Capacity: Think about the amount of space you require from the luggage and make sure you buy something with a suitable capacity. Hand-held luggage is usually fine for short trips like a weekend stay, while travelling for more than a week usually requires some sort of suitcase or large holdall.
- Portability: How portable do you need the luggage to be? For instance, if you are doing a lot of travelling then something smaller and more lightweight may be preferable to dragging a large suitcase around.
- Purpose: Finding the suitable luggage is always easier if you know exactly what type of travelling you are doing. For example, if going on a family holiday then a large suitcase and a few smaller suitcases may be needed, while someone travelling on their own for work may only need a backpack, holdall, or small suitcase.
What is the best kind of luggage in the UK?
Here are some of the most common types of luggage available to buy:
- Suitcase: A versatile luggage suitable for short and long-term travel, suitcases offer plenty of storage space and lots of extra compartments. They are made from either soft or hard materials, the latter offering lots of protection but increasing its weight.
- Holdall: Holdalls are made from soft and lightweight materials, making them popular for carry on luggage and short-term travel. They tend to offer a bit more space than a backpack, especially if they feature integrated wheels and a handle.
- Backpacks: Available in countless designs and sizes, backpacks are ideal for short-term travel along with outdoor activities like camping, while many use them for long-term backpacking excursions.
Top 10 list of luggage in the UK (July 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their luggage. Which luggage is the best?
- Aerolite pride themselves on the quality and durability of their Hard-shell cabin…
- Ideal storage space: Transporting as many necessities as possible with as little…
- Because your luggage is worth protecting: whether you're a on a business trip or…
- Maximised volume on the front pocket
- Eye for detail: Distinctive metal logo, pullers and plead caps on the front pock…
- TSA Lock on all sizes for secure and stress free travel
- 12 Month Guarantee - Buy with Peace of Mind - ATX LUGGAGE & CABIN BAGS
- Ideal for a 7-10 Days Holiday Trip + Perfect for Flights with a 23Kg Weight Restrictions!…
- 2 Skate Style Wheels for extra durability on most surfaces - Adjustable Telescopic…
- Made of high-quality Recycled Polyester fabric – The stylish travel trolley…
- Separate inner pocket for shoes & dirty clothes – In addition, the wheeled…
- Handy mesh partitions – In the upper flexible part, the wheeled holdall bag…
- Spinner Large: 54 x 29 x 75 cm , 91 L , 4.20 Kg
- 360° Spinner wheels for smooth rolling comfort
- Large volume and great organisation with multiple pockets and fixation straps
- Practical interior for easy packing: lowered cross ribbons, divider pad with large…
- Wide assortment of both spinner and upright models
- Lightweight and robust Polypropylene
- In order to meet the demands of the frequent traveller, an additional cabin size…
- Double tube pull handle and smooth rolling double wheels
- Rich color palette offering both metallic (glossy) and matte finishings; mix and…
- Extended cabin size offer with Upright 55, length 35 (55 x 35 x 25 cm)
- Fixed three digit combination lock for added security
- Stitching and piping in accent colour
- Zip down front panel for easy access
- Laptop sleeve for 13.3 Inch laptops, and there's a zip inside mesh pocket
- 100 Percent polyester with a mini cocktail print
- Striking colour pallet including Black, White, Navy Blue and two commercial bright…
- Fully lined interior: zipped divider pad, large hinge pocket, functional elastic…
- Large volume capacity and practical (hidden) expandability on all sizes
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best luggage, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a luggage test. Last Update: 2021/07/31.
Other reviews related to luggage