Review10Best compares the best night creams in the UK and selects the one by L'Oreal as the best night cream. In a night cream buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different night creams and see a recommendation on which night cream to buy in the UK in 2022. By considering the top list of night creams, you can find the best night creams and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate night cream buying guide
- View the night cream picks and see how they rank in the top list
- More about night creams on the web
If the world of beauty products had a queen of the night, the crown would fit night creams perfectly. Designed to soothe your skin and keep it healthy, those who doubt the concept of getting a beautiful overnight need to check this out for themselves! The best night cream will stay up all night to ensure you have a neater skin while promising to give you a sound night rest all through the night.
What are night creams?
The night cream is essentially a skincare product worn at night to improve your skin and keep it healthy. Some of best night creams come with lots of vitamins and essential oils to nourish your skin. Using night creams just before going to bed makes your skin appear smoother and more attractive. You only get the best of this product when it stays for up to 8 hours. This means you should at least 8 hours of rest after applying them.
Why should you buy a good night cream?
You use the night cream for enhancing the general appearance of your skin. Night creams achieve this in some ways. Firstly, applying it keeps the facial skin moisturized and hydrated, this prevents your skin from getting too dry and keeps it looking fresh. Secondly, applying night creams will even your skin tone, making it a great product for anyone with an uneven skin tone.
The best night creams contain constituents that aid regeneration and fight blemishes on your skin. These entire benefits make applying night creams a great member of your beauty and makeup routine.
How to choose the right night cream?
Everyone has unique skin and must use the right night cream for one's skin to get the best result and to prevent complications or damage to the skin. So how do I choose the right night cream should I buy, you may ask. This could get really confusing since there are so many products available in the market, so here are some things you should always consider when choosing the best night cream.
- Skin Type: When you are weighing your options for the right choice of night cream, you need to take your skin type into careful consideration. Dry skins need more hydration than oily skins, so if you've got a dry skin type, your best option should be a night cream that offers a higher amount of hydration. If you already have an oily skin type your skin does not need much hydration, so you can pick one that focuses on other added benefits like addressing uneven skin tone, removing acne, etc.
- Skin Sensitivity: Not all skin products that are good for another will be good for your skin type. Your skin is unique to you and may respond differently, perhaps negatively, to a particular product, not necessarily because the product is bad, but because of your unique skin. So, be sure that what you are going for is comfortable with you and that your skin will not be irritated by its content. It is true that sometimes, you may be allergic to a particular ingredient. It is wise and advisable to go through the contents of a product first.
- Other Benefits: Night creams do not only hydrate your skin and keep it evenly toned; they also come with some other benefits. These other benefits will help you make the right choice depending on your needs. If you are combating acne, you should choose a night cream that is rich with acne-fighting ingredients. If you're aged, and you've got wrinkles or fine lines, then you need to settle with thick night creams that with help remove them.
What is the best kind of night cream in the UK?
There are many different night creams available. The most popular night creams include:
- Anti-Aging Night Cream: If you wish to regenerate and remove wrinkles and fine lines with night creams, you should opt for the ones with a lot of vitamins and regeneration agents like ceramides. These would boost the rate of the regeneration of your skin in a matter of weeks, sometimes days, leaving your skin looking fresh and smooth
- Night Cream for Dry Skin: Anyone with dry skin type should prefer night creams with lots of moisturizing content. But you should leave it light, so it doesn't clog your pores and pick one that will be easily absorbed by your skin.
- Night Cream for an Even Skin Tone: Night creams with constituents to even your skin tone are the best pick when you’ve got an uneven skin tone. This type of night creams is also designed to improve your complexion.
Top 10 list of night creams in the UK (October 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their night creams. Which night cream is the best?
- Packaging may vary
- Contains: 1x L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-Ageing Night Cream,…
- Hyaluronic acid, Bouncy balm texture, Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive…
- Collagen boosting: The revitalising NIVEA night cream helps to support the skin's…
- How to apply: Apply to a cleansed face at night. Avoid contact with eyes. For best…
- Dual action: This NIVEA Q10 night cream features dual action benefits to regenerate…
- Visibly transforms skin in 28 days
- Designed without any artificial dyes, perfumes and oils. Suitable for daily use
- Specifically designed for the time when skin is most receptive
- this silky cream also contains Banana Flower Extract, offering hydrating and Prebiotic…
- Considered a rich source of fibre, vitamins and minerals
- The indulgent formula is infused with Camu Camu, a well-known source of Vitamin C,…
- Clinically proven to keep the skin moisturised for up to 12 hours**Independent Clinical…
- To be used every evening after cleansing. Warm a pea-sized amount between palms.…
- Firms, Smoothes, Replenishes
- Visibly transforms skin in 28 days
- Improves skin texture by encouraging surface cell renewal
- Face Cream Intensely hydrates skin for 24 hours
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Enriched with pro-retinol derived from nature, which is released continuously after…
- Regenerative plant cells
- Protects Skin: Skin compatibility dermatologically approved formula provides intensive…
- Product Application: Always remove make up / sunscreen first, apply on the face by…
- Nourishing Formula: The face moisturiser's especially mild formula is pH-neutral,…
- Leaves skin looking dewy and supple
- Hyaluronic acid and botanical Trehalose lock in moisture
- Intensely hydrating night cream
- From the #1 Dermatologist Recommended UK Skincare Brand
- DEVELOPED FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: non-comedogenic formula with no added…
- NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA: Now with Sweet Almond Oil, Niacinamide (essential vitamin…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best night creams, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a night cream test. Last Update: 2022/10/06.
Further resources about night creams
- Best night cream: What are they and why are they so important? | Marie Claire: We've found the best night cream to add to your skincare arsenal, and we get to the bottom of why you really need it in your skincare routine (source: www.marieclaire.co.uk)
- The Best Anti-Aging Night Creams | HEALTH.com: Ready to turn back time? Here are experts' favorite products for reducing worry lines, fighting wrinkles, and evening skin tone (source: www.health.com)
- The Best Night Creams | NY Mag: These night creams are recommeded by Dermatologists and Facialists (source: nymag.com)